Ch.12: A interview

(A/N) Here is chapter 12. Hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

Today we have a interview with BBC radio. We had to fly to America for this. It was 6 in the morning. Too early for this. I was going into wardrobe to put on my interview clothes. I put on a v-neck with khaki's with white converse. I brought Heather with me. She was asleep on the couch in the dressing room. She sleeps alot. I guess it's jet-lag. I went to wake her up.

"Heather. You have to wake up and get ready for the interview. Your gonna get called on stage." I said to her.
"I don't want to." She mumbled. She rolled back over.
"Babe. C'mon. You get to wear a cute outfit. It has leggings and uggs." I told her. She got up.
"Fine. I'm wearing my galaxy leggings. With my galaxy converse and my blue hollister hoodie." She said getting up.
"Okay." I said getting up.

Heather's P.O.V.

I got up and put on my galaxy leggings with black boots and a black v-neck. I didn't wanna be all galaxy. I recently got my hair color to sea green and the ends a teal blue. I really love those colors. I put my clothes on and walked out of the dressing room. Harry was sitting on the floor.

"Hey Haz." I said sitting beside him on the floor.
"Hey babe. What happened to the whole galaxy outfit?" He asked.
"I didn't wanna be all galaxy." I told him.
"I love the colors of your hair." Harry said.
"Thanks Haz." I said putting my head on his shoulder. A security guard came down the hall. Telling us we had to go to the stage where the interview is. We followed him to the stage. The bous got called on the stage. And the interview started.

"Hello boys!" A blonde interviewer said happily. It's too early to be happy.
"Hi." The boys said tiredly.

*5 minutes later*

"So who is all taken? And who's single?" The blonde asked.
"All of us have girlfriends." Louis said.
"Are they here?" The interviewer asked.
"Niall and Harry's are here." Louis said.
"Can we meet them?" The interviewer asked.
"Anna wasn't feeling well. She is in the dressing room trying to sleep it off." Niall said.
"What about your's Harry?" The interviewer asked winking at Harry.
"She is just back stage. I can go get her." Harry said getting up. He is coming to get me. He came back stage.
"C'mon babe." Harry said grabbing my hand.
"That interviewer winked at you." I told him.
"I don't like her. I love you Heather an you only." He said. We got to the stage. He walked back to his seat. I sat beside him.
"So you must be Heather." The interviewer said. She gave me a glare.
"Yes. I am. Do you have a problem with that?" I said back to her smirking.
"Yes. I do. Because Harry would be happier with me." She said.
"No he wouldn't." I said getting up.
"Why not?" She said.
"He doesn't date blonde bimbo's with their cleveage hanging out and wearing short shorts trying to date young boys." I said slapping her. I walked off stage. I went to the dressing room and sat on the couch. Harry came in and sat beside me.
"Babe?" Harry asked.
"Yeah." I said looking at him.
"I didn't know that would happen. I'm sorry. I went off on that interviewer for saying that." Harry told me.
"It's fine." I said.
"It was funny when you slapped her." Harry said laughing. Me and Harry just laughed. A few minutes later it was time to go.

Anna's P.O.V.

I hate jet-leg. I haven't been feeling well. I hate planes. I was sleeping until the boys barged in.

"Boys!" I yelled. The looked at me and said sorry.
"Sorry Anna." Niall said.
"It's fine. Can we go home?" I asked.
"Yeah. Let's go to the hotel." Niall said. He grabbed my hand and we got in the range rover to go to the hotel.

*15 minutes later*

We arrived at the hotel. Me and Niall went to the elevator. We pressed the top floor. We finally got to the top. We walked to our room. We slipped the key in our room door. When it opened. I ran to the bed and fell asleep.

Heather's P.O.V.

Me and Harry ate Taco Bell. It was delicious. We went Harry went to the hotel to take a nap. We got to our room. I layed in the bed and fell asleep.

*2 hours later*

I woke up with a little headache. I got up and took advil. It kinda went away. I layed on the couch and fell back asleep.

*1 hour later*

I got woken up by Harry saying my name over and over again.

"What Harry?" I mumbled.
"It's time to back to London." Harry said. I got up and went to put my shoes on with Harry's jack wills hoodie. I got my stuff and brought it to the living room part of room. We heade to the airport and boarded the plane. And we started our way back to London.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) There's chapter 12. Hope you liked it. Bye.