Ch.31: Just Can't Let Them Go

(A/N) Hi guys! I miss you all so much! Over 100 reads already is amazing! I have been super busy with school and now I have time to write a chapter for you guys. Here is chapter 31.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather's P.O.V.

I woke up today thinking it would be a good day. Harry was still asleep and I decided to take a shower. After I got out of the shower I brushed my teeth and scruched my hair. I put on makeup for the first time in a while. I put on black eyeliner and glitter mascara. I got the ihome and put my iphone 4s on it and played Move Ya Body by Nina Sky. It has a nice dance rythmn to it. I got done and put on my acid washed black high waisted shorts with my batman crop top tie in the front shirt. My shoes were black high top converse. I went downstairs and fixed me some macaroni and ate in the kitchen. I threw away my macaroni and when I turned around Harry was standing there. He looked mad.

"Are you okay Haz?" I asked.

"Where were you and why are you all dolled up?" Harry asked madly.

"I have been in here eating macaroni and me and Anna are going to hang out today." I said.

"Are you sure?" Harry said.

"Yes. I'm sure." I said.

"I'm sorry. I just feel we are getting distant again." Harry said walking to me. I hugged him.

"It's fine Harry." I said rubbing his back.

"I just don't wanna lose you Heather. You mean the world to me." Harry said hugging me tightly.

"You mean the world to me to." I said to Harry.

Anna's P.O.V.

I got up around 10 am. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I blow dried my hair and curled it. I picked out a outfit. It was cheetah print leggings with a 1D flowy crop top. The 1D was cheetah print. My shoes were white supras. I put on a black beanie and went downstairs. I saw Heather and Harry. I went and sat in the living room. I saw Niall watching tv. I went over to him and sat beside him.

"Hey Ni." I said.

"Hey Anna." Niall said watching tv.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Watching this game." Niall said.

"Me and Heather are going to hang out." I said getting up.

"I love you have fun." Niall said.

"I love you too Ni." I said kissing his cheek.

Niall's P.O.V.

Anna and Heather left and Harry came in the living room and watched the game.

"Hey Niall?" Harry asked.

"Yeah Harry?" I asked.

"We have the best girlfriends ever. We can't let them go." Harry said.

"I know. They are our lives. Me and Anna are about to start planning our wedding in a few months." I said.

"That's great man." Harry said.

"I know. I'm going to take a nap. I'm tired." I said getting up.

"Alright man." Harry said.

Harry's P.O.V.

Heather's birthday needs to hurry up. I'm taking her to Paris for her birthday and ask her to marry me when we go out for dinner. It's been a long day so far. Heather has only been gone for 2 hours. I texted her. I recently changed her contact name in my phone.

To Babygirl💜: Hey babygirl. I hope your having fun. I miss you. Please be careful. Are you dying your hair again?

From Babygirl💜: Hey baby. I'm having a great time with Anna. We bought some shoes and clothes. I miss you too. I'm being careful. I'm dying it again. You will see it when I get back home. Anna is dying her's back brown.

To Babygirl💜: That's cool baby. I can't wait to see you hair. I love you. I'll let you two have fun. Talk to you later baby 😘.

From Babygirl💜: I love you too Harry.

I smiled and went to sleep on the couch.

Heather's P.O.V.

I was dying my hair a baby pink. I wanted a light color. After this color I'm dying it brown.

*1 hour later*

My hair is officially baby pink. I love it. Anna's brown hair looks amazing. We were about to go home when a little girl stopped and asked for a picture and autograph. We were gonna tell the boys we met a little girl that's their fan. She was so cute.

*20 minutes later*

We arrived home and brought our stuff inside. We put our stuff away and Anna went to her and Niall's room. I went to the living room and saw Harry sleeping. I went over to the couch and layed beside him.

"Haz. It's time to get up. I'm home." I said kissing his cheek. He started waking up.

"Hey baby." He mumbled. His eyes ere still closed.

"Open your eyes and look at my new hair." I said. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"It's look beautiful on you baby." Harry said.

"Thank you." I said blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) Sorry if it's short. There is chapter 31. I had to write something for y'all. Goodnight. Bye.