Ch.21: Girl's Day Out

(A/N) I'm already on chapter 21. That's amazing. This book isn't even anywhere finished. I may never end this book for a while. Here is chapter 21 guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V.

Today me, Heather, Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie are having a girls day out. We are going to eat, shop, and go to a nice dinner. It would be a nice day. I took a shower and I was wearing a short grey hollister dress. With grey TOMS.I got my purse and went downstairs.

Heather's P.O.V.

I was wearing a floral ruffle front dress with floral vans. I scrunched my hair and was eating some toast for breakfast. Anna came downstairs a few minutes ago. She made some eggs.

Danielle's P.O.V.

I just woke up. I got in the shower. I took a short one. I got out and put on white shorts and a black tank top. I put on black coverse. I put make-up on and went downstairs. I ate cereal. Me, Heather, and Anna talked for a while.

Perrie's P.O.V.

I have been awake for a while. I picked out light purple pants with a baby blue tshirt and a leather jacket. I put my hair in a bun. I put black flat's on. I went downsairs and talked to the others.

Eleanor's P.O.V.

I got up and took a shower. I got out and put on a zebra print ruffle front dress withmy zebra TOMS. I let my hair in it's natural waves. I walked downstairs and saw all the others up. I ate breakfast and we left to go shopping.

*20 minutes later*

We arrived at the mall and went in. We went to forever 21 first. We bought dresses, shirts, skirts, shorts, shoes, and jewelry. We went to eat lunch.

Heather's P.O.V.

We have been shopping all day and it's 6 pm. We are gettin ready for dinner. I was wearing a black/taupe lace color block dress. With black heels. I scrunched my har again.

Danielle's P.O.V.

I was wearing a lady elegant cap black lace bow mini dress with a simples black laser cut heel. I curled my hair.

Perrie's P.O.V.

I was wearing a white and black lace body con dress with white wedges. I straightened my hair. I went to the living room with Heather and Danielle. We talked for a while.

Eleanor's P.O.V.

I was wearing a black/mint contrast mini dress with mint stiletto pumps. I let my hair in it's natural waves. I went downstairs to get a water. I went to the living room with Danielle, Heather, and Perrie. We talked.

Anna's P.O.V.

I picked out a navy blue hi-low dress with navy blue flats. I curled my light purple hair and picked up my purse. I told the girls I would pay. I went downstairs and went to the girls. Eleanor said she would drive.

"Are we ready?" I asked them.

"Yes." Perrie said. We got up and went to El's car. We decided on Olive Garden. We made a reservation so we wouldn't have to wait.

*15 minutes later*

We arrived at Olive Garden. We walked in and Eleanor said reservation's for Calder. The waiter pulled our reservation up and walked us to a booth that went mostly aroun the table. It had room for us to sit in. They took our drinks which was tea.

*20 minutes later*

We were eating our salad and breadsticks. It was delicious. I looked around and I saw Harry with Taylor Swift. I looked at Eleanor and she saw it too. She was shaking her head. My best friend was probably about to be heart broken.

Eleanor's P.O.V.

I can't believe Harry is here with Taylor Swift. All of us hate her. I had to tell the others.

"So Heather. How do you like this. This place looks very nice." I said looking around.

"Yeah. It does." She said looking at the walls.

"Heather. I have to tell you something." I told her looking at my salad plate.

"What is it?" Heather asked.

"Harry is across the room with Taylor Swift." I said pointing at Harry.

"He is what!" Heather yelled. Heather looked at Harry.

"Heather calm down." Perrie said.

"He is cheating on me with Taylor Swift. I hate her!" Heather yelled. I got up and walked to Harry.

"Hey Harry. So how is it with your new girlfriend Taylor Swift. Heather has seen you already. Hope your happy with her. You know all of us hate her." I said walking back to the table. I got my stuff.

"C'mon girls. We need to go." I said. All the girls got their stuff and Anna paid the bill. We left and went home.

Harry's P.O.V.

Well. I'm single now. Heather hates me. I hate Taylor. Management made me do this. Eleanor didn't let me explain. All the boys know. I feel horrible.

Heather's P.O.V.

*10 minutes later*

We arrived home. The boys were here. I have been cryin since we left the restaurant. I walked in and Louis was the first to notice.

"Heather. What's wrong?" Louis asked.

"Harry cheated on me with Taylor Swift. You know I hate her." I said crying.

"Management made Harry do that. You know Harry hates her too." Louis said.

"I'm going home to Australia. Tell Harry to just date her. I don't care anymore." I said going to mine and Harry's room. I got my suitcases and started packing.

*1 hour later*

I have all my stuff packed. Danielle want's me to move with her. So I am. I told my mum I was going to live with her. Dani and I are like sisters. I put my stuff in Dani's car and we left. She had a guest room. I'm gonna fix it up and make it into a room I would like. I know Harry is gonna come try to talk to me. I took a long shower and changed into some sweat pants and a tank top and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) I wish I was really Australian. How cool would that be. Oh well. I'm sorry if it's short. Inbox me for questions. Bye my benguins.