Ch.23: Hanging around Sydney

(A/N) Omg guys. I hate school. I got put in a reading tutorial class for no reason. I hate it. I wanted to cry when I went in there. The teacher talked to me like I was 5. Anyways. Here is chapter 23. Hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V.

Me and Heather wanted to walk around Sydney for a while. I was wearing pink aztec leggings with a green kiss me I'm lucky shirt with green converse. I had a white mini victoria secret backpack with a white snapback. I curled my hair today. Niall was in London. I miss him so much. It's may now. It has almost been 2 years with Niall.

Niall's P.O.V.

I am going to ask Anna to marry me soon. It's almost been 2 years. Harry and me have talked about it. He said he is gonna wait another year til Heather is 20. I'm happy for him. He has finally found the one. I have too. I am currently flying to Austraila. Fans said she was about to go walking.

Heather's P.O.V.

Me and Anna are going walking. I was wearing a hi-low chiffon cutout dress with black chunky heel cowboy ankle boots. Me and Anna left and started walking down the street. I got tweets about fans seeing us walking down the street. Me and Anna went to the ice cream shop. I got strawberry and she got vanilla. We sat at a table outside. Harry stayed at the house.

"So. Anna. How is it going with you and Niall?" I asked her eating out of my ice cream cup.

"It's going great. I really miss him though." Anna said eating some ice cream.

"I know. It's gonna be okay. He will be here in a few days." I told Anna reasurringly.

"I know. But how it is with you and Harold?' She asked.

"It's amazing. He is so sweet. I really love him." I said eating the last of my ice cream.

"Awww. You guys are so cute together." Anna said smiling.

"You and Niall are too. You are both Irish. I'm Australian and Harry's british. But that doesn't change anything." I said standing up.

"Haha. Let's go walk past the opera house. I know you love that place." Anna said pointing at it. It's true I do love that place. I go in to stand on the stage and sing. They let me in always. Anna comes to. They always know what to do when I walk in. The turn the camera's on and record me.

*5 minutes later*

We got to the opera house. I knocked on the back door and one of the guys named Nick opened up. He noticed me and let me in.

"Heather and Anna. How are you two?" Nick asked walking us to the inside of the place.

"We're good. I though we would visit and maybe Heather could sing." Anna said. I nodded.

"What are you gonna sing?" Nick asked me.

"Um. The way you look tonight." I said walking on the stage. I got a microphone and a microphone stand. I turned on the microphone and the music started.

There was a time

I was everything and nothing all in one

When you found me

I was feeling like a cloud across the sun

(Across the sun)

And I need to tell you

How you light up every second of the day

(of the day)

But in the moonlight