Ch.20: One Direction's present!

(A/N) So something of mine gave me a idea. I hope you like chapter 20.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

Today is April 13th. We are supposed to be getting something today. Paul has it. I wonder what it is.

Paul's P.O.V. (Bet you didn't expect Paul. Haha.)

I got the boy's, Anna, and Heather a puppy. It's a siberian husky puppy. It's two months old. I got it last night. I was on my way to the boys' house. I hope it's just the girls awake. I called Anna and Heather. They made sure they were sleeping. Anna said Niall had woken up but fell back asleep. I pulled in the drive way. I picked up the dog carrier and it's bed, food, toys, puppy pads, and collar. Heather opened the door and let me in.

Heather's P.O.V.

Paul had a dog carrier. If he got a puppy I'm going to be so happy. He opened it and a siberian husky puppy came out. I have always wanted one.

"What's it's name?" I asked Paul.

"Her name is Snowball." He said smiling at the puppy.

"I love these dogs. I have always wanted one." I told him sitting on the ground. Anna came in.

"Anna meet the house pet. Her name is Snowball." I told Anna. She sat down with her. She barked and I looked at Anna with a scared face. I heard a bunch of footsteps coming down. I looked at Paul.

"Why did I hear a bark?" Liam said.

"Paul got us a siberian husky. Her name is Snowball." I told Liam.

"Oh my goodness. She is so cute. I need to get a batman costume." Liam said.

"Haha. Okay Liam." Louis said.

"So this is our house pet?" Zayn asked.

"Yes." Paul said.

"Yay!" Niall and Harry screamed. Snowball ran and hid behind me and Anna. We all love this puppy already. She will be spoiled. We let her sleep where she wanted.

*2 weeks later*

She slept with Zayn, Louis, and Liam when there girlfriends weren't here. I was 19 now. I just stayed home. The boys baked a cake and we watched movies. When the boys were gone me, Anna, and Snowball stayed in the guest room and just chilled. We were getting a pool in the backyard. We were getting a kitty pool for Snowball. We thought she would like to cool off on hot days. It was only a 8 inches deep. We don't want her to drown.

Harry's P.O.V.

Snowball is a great puppy. All of us love her. I'm glad Paul got her. We are recording our fourth albumn at the moment. It's been alot of fun.

Anna's P.O.V.

Niall has been a great boyfriend. We have been together for almost 2 years now. He was recording the fourth albumn right now. Me, Heather, and Snowball were on the couch as always. I loved these days. I was wearing black sweat pants and a white tank top. Heather was wearing the same. We always did that.

Niall's P.O.V.

The fourth albumn is great. It is so much fun working with this. I always loved the albumn's. I can't wait for Loki and Snowball to meet. I'm so tired from being here all morning til like 5pm. It sucks.

Heather's P.O.V.

Me and Anna ordered cheese pizza. We always hide the box from the boys. They never know. I love it. 5SOS are coming in a few days. I haven't seen them since Australia. I miss them. They are like my brothers. I text Ashton. He is my best friend. Me, Ashton, and Harry are all best friends. But me and Harry are still dating. Him and Ashton make crazy videos. It's funny. They have me video so I dont get hate. I recently got my hair color changed to a frosty blue color. I loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) I'm sorry for the short chapter it's 11:43 pm and I'm really tired.