Ch.7 : london concert and my birthday

(A/N) I hope you guys like this story so far. I am working hard on this. Here is chapter 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather's P.O.V.

Tonight is the London concert and it's my birthday. I took a long shower. I curled my teal and sea green hair and put on my 5SOS shirt with my galazy leggings and my grey supras. I love supras. I was ready to go. Everybody else was waiting for me. They woke me up by singing and bringing me breakfast. It was delicious. Harry ate some of my breakfast. I came downstairs. They said nice outfit. We go in the car. Louis kept touching my hair.

"Louis William Tomlinson if you don't stop touchin my hair. We will no longer be partners in crime ever. Or ninja's" I threatened him.
"Sorry." He said.
"It's okay Louis." I said petting his hair. We arrived at the O2 Arena. Fans were already lined up. We went inside. Me and Anna ran into the Arena running around through the rows.

Anna's P.O.V.

Me and Anna were running when I slid and fell on the ground. Heather turned and ran to me.

"Anna. Oh my gosh. Are you okay? Do I need to get Niall?" She said freaking out.
"No. Nevemind make that a yes." I said. She ran to get Niall.
"NIALL!!!" Is all she screamed. I heard two pairs of feet running towards me. It was Niall and Heather.
"Anna. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked worriedly.
"My back hurt." I said. He picked me up and carried me to his dressing room. He put ice on my back. It felt good.

"You will be all better in a few minutes." Niall said.

Niall's P.O.V.

I'm glad she is okay. At least she didn't land face first. I went to get ready. I put on a white t-shirt with my black pants and my white supras and got my hair quiffed up.

Harry's P.O.V.

I got ready in a white t-shirt black skinny jeans an my white converse. My signature style. I can't believe Heather is 18 today. Her spending time on stage with me all night. It is going to be amazing.

*30 minutes later*

We were about to go on.

"Heather your coming on stage with me tonight." I told her.
"What. Why?" She asked.
"It's your birthday and your spending it on stage with me." I told her. She just nodded.

Heather's P.O.V.

I changed into a shirt that says I'M NOT SHORT MY HEIGHT IS JUST ADORABLE grey shirt and put my batman leggings on with my grey supras.

Anna's P.O.V.

I put my lilac festival short sleeve shirt on and my medium blue crotchet denim shorts and my purple supras. I loved my outfit.

Harry's P.O.V.

I grabbed Heather's hand and we had to get ready to go on stage. I loved Heather's batman leggings. We walked behind the stairs on the stage. Up All Night started playing. Liam started singing and walked out on stage. I walked out and pulled Heather with me. I saw signs that told her Happy Birthday. She was smiling and waving. We were heading to stage B. I gave Heather a kiss. We started singing Last First Kiss and I looked at Heather. Her and Anna were dancing. We got to stage B.

"HELLO LONDON!" Niall screamed. The fans screamed.
"As you all know it's Harry girlfriend's birthday. So I think we should all sing Heather happy birthday." Niall said. I just smiled. The fans screamed.
"Okay on the count of 3 we will sing okay. 1. 2. 3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HEATHER. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!" Everybody sang. She was smiling.
"Wow! Amazing job everbody." Niall said.

*20 minutes later*

We were about to sing start singing moments. I looked at Heather. A fan grabbed Heather and they started fighting.

Heather's P.O.V.

A fan grabbed be by my hair and slung me to the ground. I got up and lunged at her an we started fighting. I heard fans gasping. They boys sang moments. Security finally came and stopped the fight. Moments was over and I look at the fans. I walked off stage mad. I went to the dressing room and let Lou fix me up.

"Okay. So a fan just grabbed your hair and just started fighting?" She asked.
"Yup." I said.
"Well that's not a true fan if she grabs you or pulls you." She said. Just nodded.

*1 hour later*

The show was over. I heard Harry yelling "WHERE IS HEATHER!" He was mad. He bared in. He has been crying. He ran over to me and hugged me.

"I thought you left me." He said crying.
"No. I just came to Lou. So she could fix me up." I told him.
"I'm sorry about the fan. The fans were upset you left the stage." He said.
"It's okay." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) There is chapter 7. Hope you liked it. Can you believe that fan? Messed up fan. Haha.