Ch.37: The AMA's

(A/N): Hey my amazing readers. It's Saturday! How are you liking the story so far? I don't even know if I want this story to end. I have almost 500 reads. Oh guys! Can you all do me a big favor and go to my profile and go to my followers and go to my cousin Anna Claire Cole's page and read her story. It would mean the world to me. She has been working hard on it even though she is about to be 10 she is awesome. Here is chapter 37. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 months later*

Heather's P.O.V.

These past 2 months have been pretty cool. I decided to not get sleeve tattoos until I'm older. I took my lip piercing out and now I'm dying my hair. I haven't chosen what color but I'm dying it soon. I have been sitting outside on the porch in the back for a few hours. Everyone is going out today. Anna is going to visit her mom and the boys are recording today. (A/N: Guys. In this midnight memories isn't coming out until 2014 in my story. Sorry if your confused.) I got up and changed out of my pajama's into seeing as it's november and the AMA's are tomorrow I chose my bleached marble skinny jeans with my grey and white royal plams beach sweater. My shoes were black combat boots. I put on a grey and white striped beanie and grabbed my grey and white varisty jacket and my phone and walked out the house. I didn't know where I was going but I just wanted some fresh air.

Anna's P.O.V.

Visiting my mom has been amazing. She went with me to get an infinity tattoo on my wrist. I am flying home right now since the AMA's are tomorrow and I wanted to see the boys win the awards they were nominated for in person. This plane ride home is taking forever. I decided to sleep the rest of the way.

Harry's P.O.V.

Me and the boys have been at the recording studio all morning. We bought a house in America so we don't have to buy a hotel room. We have been in LA for about 3 days now and it's been filled with recording and writing. I haven't gotten to spend time with Heather at all. Me and the boys are heading home soon. Heather texted me and told me she went for a walk. I am so stressed out from waking up early and recording most of the day. I only come home to shower, eat, and then go to sleep. I feel bad. Oh well. We have been rehearsing for the AMA's for tomorrow.

*Next Day*

Still Harry's P.O.V.

Today is the AMA's. We are getting ready now because Lou our stylist has to get everyone ready. It's 12 in the afternoon and I'm dressed in my black jeans black dress shirt and lack blazer and my black boots. Lou is doing my hair how I usually wear it. Finally she is done and now I have to wait for the others.

*3 hours later*

Heather's P.O.V.

All the other boys are ready but me and Anna are waiting for Lou to get the hair and make-up stuff for us. I am wearing a peach single shoulder dress. I absolutely loved it. I picked my shoes which were beige colored pumps. I dyed my hair blonde like Perrie's. I had a light pinkish color at the end of my hair. It matched my dress so I loved it. Lou is currently curling my hair. I love the way it looks. She has a few more strands to curl then make-up. I chose my make-up. It was a peach glitter eye-shadow and black eye-liner. I had light pink lip gloss. I stood up and thanked Lou and went to the living room.

"Does this look okay guys?" I asked the boys. They looked at me and smiled and nodded but Harry wasn't in here.

"You look great love." Zayn said.

"Thanks Zayn. Is Perrie going to be here?" I asked Zayn.

"No. She is with her band right now. I'll tell her you said hey if you would like." Zayn said.

"Of course. Perrie is like the sweetest girl ever. Tell her I miss her too." I sais walking to the kitchen to find Harry.

"I will!" Zayn yelled. I laughed and walked to Harry.

"Harry?" I asked. He turned around and smiled.

"Wow babe. You look incredible." Harry said.

"Thank you." I said blushing. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"I haven't had a hug or kiss in the last 3 days." Harry said hugging back.

"Me either Haz" I said looking at him. He looked at me and kissed me.

Anna's P.O.V.

I was getting my hair curled by Lou. I was wearing a black strapless slater girl dress with a small white belt. It was so pretty. Lou told me to pick out some shoes so I picked out black heels. I had a smokey eye for my eye-shadow and light pink lip-stick. I looked at the time and it was 4 pm. I went to the living room and stood there.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked.

"Should be in a few minutes." Niall said looking at me.

"You look great Anna." Niall said standing up walking towards me.

"Thank you Ni." I said hugging him. he hugged back.

"TIME TO GO GUYS!" Louis yelled walking out the door.

*At The AMA's*

"The award for best albumn of the year goes to One Direction." The woman said. The boys got up and did a group hug and took the award. They thanked alot of people and walked off.

"I'm so happy for them." Heather said.

"I'm proud of them. They have worked so hard for this." I said.

"They really have." Heather said.

Niall's P.O.V.

Wow. We won 2 awards. Me and the boys celebrated when we got home. The girls have already went to bed and me and the boys decided to play games on the xbox and eat pizza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Sorry if it was short. I'll try and update tomorrow. I'm sure I will. Hope you liked it. Don't forget to go to my cousin Anna Claire Cole's page in my followers. I really want her book to have alot of reads like me. Thank you. Have a good day or night wherever you are.