Chapter 1: FYI! Lets Get It Started!!!

The year is 1998 a boy is born in Memphis,Tennessee his name.... Well that's not important right now you'll find out later. He has three other siblings, and is the youngest of the bunch. Their names are Ladarrius Hardy being the the third oldest, Kali Hardy being the second oldest, and Vincent Buck Jr. being the oldest.

They are the Hardy family, and for the siblings they don't get along so well, especially when it comes to the youngest. Vincent is a bit of a bully, and constantly picks on the youngest Hardy. Kali always tried his best to be on his good side to avoid being beaten, then there's Ladarrius who was neutral to situations, eventually he began to hang with Vincent too. Now the youngest was alone he didn't have no friends growing up, he never got along with his brother even when he tried, and he was scared to stand up to them. So he did the right thing and avoided them as best as he could.

Years of physical and verbal abuse when his mom wasn't around to protect him the thought of that made him depressed. She had to work hard to support them, so she was barely around. If he would've mentioned it to his mom his problems would get even worse. He was punched, kicked, stomped, whooped, until he couldn't move anymore he would just sit there crying feeling sorry for himself. The many attempts of him trying to runaway from his family were to many to count. The police would hunt him down and bring him home. On some occasions his brothers went to retrieve him, but minus the bad times in his life he found comfort with his mom when she had an off day from her two jobs.

A Mother's Love made him feel like he could accomplish anything. He never once thought about suicide because he believed that suicide was not an option and that he was stronger than that. He always had good faith in his heart, so he stayed strong and filled with determination to see a better time in his life.

The young boy's name is Joshua Hardy. He's the youngest of the Hardy family. Years later, he is now in the sixth grade, well he just graduated from elementary school. It was summer time as of now it was last day of summer, and school starts again tomorrow.

For the last day of his vacation he wanted to relax at the park, and enjoy himself. Josh managed to make a few friends actually. A kid named Barinua Jerome, they were inseparable, except when school was over for the day. His parents were a bit overprotective. Which is understandable, especially in this neighborhood a lot of crazy things have been going on such as disappearances, murder, robbery, etc.

Josh wasn't really worried about it though, he was basically the neighborhood's little brother thanks to his siblings making noise causing trouble for people to make a name for themselves. Joshua wasn't about that senseless violence, but fought when need be. Sadly he wasn't that strong so when he fought, he lost depending on how tough his opponent was. Now let's get back to the park scene where we see our main protagonist resting on a bench.

So you now you know a little more about Joshua Hardy, and his upbringing he has a lot to go through, but he is a determined kid with a tragic past. If you wanna know more info about Joshua, well you learn along the way as he grows.

So let it begin. Story Start!!!