Chapter 58: Floe! Burning Anger Wasn't Enough!!!

Narrator's P.O.V

Josh caught the hand of the mysterious figure, then struck him in the face with his bat sending the stranger a ways back. "You need to explain yourself real quick, before I lash out!" The mysterious figure chuckled, sending more ice on the ground to freeze Josh.

I Don't Need To Explain Myself To A Little Kid, But I'll Be Nice Enough To Tell You My Name.
Floe.

The ice made its way to Josh slowly covering his body. The amount of rage that was fueling Josh distracted him from the ice, "You came out of nowhere and killed a little girl who was innocent!"

I Have My Reasons For My Actions, And It Led Me To My Main Target.

Josh started fidgeting, clentching his fists showing the white of his knuckles. The ice slowly seeped up his legs. "Your reasons are about to get you fucked up so explain yourself you piece of shit!!!" Floe laughed a little.

For The Position You're In Bravery and Anger Shouldn't Be Fueling You Right Now. But Hey Play The Role Of The "Good Guy" Just Know.

I'll Be Your Bad Guy.

Josh tried to charge him, but he couldn't move. He looked down to see the ice moving up his neck, "I'll rip your damn head off you bastard!!! Let me out this ice you fuckin pussy!!!" The area went silent minus the still active hurricane spiraling around them, but they were safe cause of them being in the eye of it. The ice finally reached Josh's head covering him whole, in one swift hit he can be shattered. Floe wasn't satisfied with this conclusion, making him slightly irritated.

I Thought This Was The Son Of Charles Death Boyce. This Kid Was Just A Fluke, Shameful. I Guess I'll Keep Searching For That Elusive Parent Of His Then.

He walked pass the frozen statue of Josh, contemplating if he should smash him or not. He growled in disgust then drove his fist into the frozen statute
THUD
The ice statue didn't break, crumble, or chip of in the slightest, but when Floe saw drops of water sliding off the ice he became curious. He inspected the ice more to see vapour rising off it with the ice beginning to melt at a rapid pace. Inside the ice a red aura appeared on Josh's stomach, it continued to grow, until it exploded. The ice chunks that flew off of Josh evaporated while it was still in the air. Floe was pushed away by the force of the explosion, when he adjusted himself to see what happened, a smile cracked underneath his mask.

Josh was on fire, literally on fire. In the burning flames surrounding him, made his body hard to see. The only thing that was visible were his orange eyes that had no pupils just more fire around them.