Chapter 68: Disgusting! I Thought You Were Dead!!!

(Start music when it says so at the bottom)

1 Month Later

December, 21 20XX

Narrator's P.O.V

"Well isn't this some bullcrap." "Eww why are looking up bull crap on google!?" Josh started laughing out of boredom, "I don't have nothing else fun to do that's why." Alex tried to turn off the computer, but Josh kept pushing her hands away. "That's disgusting you nerd." Harris said coming up behind Hardy, shutting off the computer. "Meh mehmehmeh meh meh!" Hardy mocked, "We're not starting this again Hardy!"
"Yeah whatever I'll let you slide this time." Harris became irritated and walked over to the window.

It was another school day, this time with snow! Normally kids shouldn't be at school today because of the weather, but the school district made a bad call thinking the snow would let up. Josh was in 1st period with his normal group of friends, actually it was just them. The other students didn't come today cause of the snow. Josh couldn't afford to miss anymore days, since his grades were already terrible. The look of Christmas was decorated throughout the school, even a couple of teachers with Santa hats, along with mini fake Christmas trees in their classrooms.

Harris looked to the window and saw the slightest movement, "Hey Hardy come look at this." Hardy left the computer to look out the window, "this is so cool, the snow is really coming down." "Not the snow, look harder, over by the gate." Hardy still couldn't see what Harris was talking about. "Never mind it's gone." Harris said walking from the window, "Ms. Warner can I go to the bathroom?" The teacher gave Harris the 'go ahead' and he left out. "I don't get that guy sometimes."

Hardy turned back to the window trying to see what Harris saw, "Well Josh I think you two are perfect for each other." "Can you try to rephrase that Ma? You made it sound gay." Josh squinted his eyes trying to focus on finding something. A shadowy figure was seen by the gate, the snow began to pick up making it even harder to see. The dark figure started move closer to the school until the snow lightened up, when it did the figure was gone. "That was strange, maybe I should g-"

CRAAAASH!!!!

(Start music)

A loud explosion sounded off down stairs! Then a loud shriek was heard through the school shattering all of the windows, then intercom turned on: Teachers please keep your students in the classroom and stay calm. Let no one out until I say so, an intruder made its way inside the buil-

The intercom started messing up, many noises and static rang through the intercom until a monstrous scream was heard, after that it shut off. Ms. Warner got up to close the door, she even put some desks in front of it. "Wait! I forgot Harris is still in the bathroom!"
"I'll go get him!" Hardy yelled out. "No I'm not letting you go out there, I'll get fired if I send a student in the hall right now, so it should be me to get him!" Ms. Warner moved the desks out the way, but before she opened the door, sounds of screaming and crying were heard in the halls. She opened to see the school in chaos again.

Students and teachers were running around in the halls trying to escape from something. A teacher was knocked on the ground, then a small ball of black sludge took form of a big spider with a tail. It jumped on the teacher's face and jammed its tail in the guy's mouth, then started to drain him. The hall was cluttered with withered bodies and those spider things, one if them tried to attack Ms. Warner. Josh grabbed it then ripped it apart, he gave a slight twitch due to his arachnophobia. All of the spiders took notice of Josh and his friends and began swarming to their class. Alex, Cheye, Josh Brock, and the teacher started to panic, except for Berry and Hardy.

Josh was planning on using a Pk Fire to burn them away, but the people in the hall were in the way, plus he didn't want to expose himself. "Ma I have to do it, I don't want my friends to die, not like this." Josh said sparking a Pk Fire "I understand." Ma replied. Before Josh threw it out, Berry placed a hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry Josh I got this one." Josh became wide eyed as Berry walked passed him, "What are doing?" Josh asked. "Just watch this new trick someone told me about." Berry pulled out some string, swinging it around. The string turned green and expanded. He simply swipped it around multiple times through the horde of weird spiders, when they jumped to attack, all of them fell apart and disappeared in a poof a smoke.

Josh didn't know what to say about Berry's new ability, all he did know is that he's gonna have to explain what he did to the class. "Josh go and find out who caused this, I'll keep everyone here safe."
"Gotcha Berry!" Josh took off running down the hall still confused. "I bet Jb told him about Willpower." Josh skidded around the corner nearly falling, the 7th grade hall was also overrun by the spiders, Josh even had to stomp on a few to make it down to the main entrance. Josh jumped down the last set up steps right into a large hoard of spiders. He started twitching uncontrollably, while holding the left side of his face.

There were too many spiders around for him to handle, mentally. He looked around for an opening to escape, but everything was blocked. They were all over the walls. The spiders started to get closer and closer until...

Mother! Do it now!

Ma covered Josh in the Psi shield.

Pk Inferno!!!

Harris jumped from the top step and slammed his hand on the ground below, sending out a large wave of fire burning all of the spiders on the main floor. Josh was in ball on the ground twitching, he opened his eyes and saw a few specks of fire scattered around. A kid was standing by the entrance, next to him was the main office that was on fire. "Jake!?" Josh asked. Jake started laughing manically, while approaching. Hardy looked to his left and saw a hand, "get up." Harris said emotionless. Hardy took his hand standing up, Harris looked towards Jake, making him stop in his tracks.

Memories of Harris blew through his mind.

RUN!

Jake ran out the school into the snow. "I'm not letting you get away!" Harris yelled taking chase after him. "Harris wait!" Hardy yelled out, but Harris kept running after him. "Damnit" Hardy took chase too.

The snow started to pick up again blowing sideways, eventually Josh made it to a wooded area. He carefully made his way to sound of grunting, Hardy walked from behind a bush then saw Harris get knocked back into a tree by Jake. "What happened to that strength you had before!" Jake's arm turned into a spear and lunged at Harris, who was knocked out. Hardy jumped in front of him and grabbed the spear, he kicked Jake in the stomach pushing him away. "What are you doing Jake, what the hell is your problem?"

Wow this kid agai-Josh help m-n.

"What?"

You don't rem-Please hel-member me?

"I don't understand?"

It's me...

Ray