Chapter 69: Josh vs Jake (Ray)! I'm Sorry (I'll Kill You)!!!

Whats's with that expression? It looks like you saw ghost.

I thought Harris killed you off? You shouldn't be here, especially not in my Jake!

You do have a point, but I realized a new ability I own. That mark I left on your buddy, it revived me. Normally when I mark my victims it slowly kills them, since I was killed instead, the mark slowly grew until. POOF I'm back.

Y-you bastard! Give J-Jake his bod-

Josh you got-SHUT UP! Sorry about that, he slips out sometimes, you were saying?

Jake was that you? Don't worry I'll find a way to save you!

Well now isn't that sweet. The last time we fought you barely even saved yourself, so what makes you so positive you'll save him?!

Don't worry about it I'll manage y-yo-y

Look at you, you're so frightened you can't even talk right. Hmph ya know I always liked that about you, trying to act tough on the outside but weak on the inside, which by the way, make what's about to happen so much easier for me.

Narrator's P.O.V

Ray raised his hand and began to morph it into an axe, "Now stay right there!" Ray lunged at Hardy with his Axe cocked back. He swung it trying to slice Hardy's head off but he dodged with ease. "I see that you're faster now. I guess it's more fun to work for my food anyway!" Ray swung his Axe wildly trying to land a hit. Hardy jumped, side stepped and ducked under Ray's attacks, actually Hardy was surprised he wasn't cut in half yet. It looked like all of Ray's movement was in slowmotion, he even managed to make Ray break a sweat from pushing himself too hard. On the last swing, Hardy jumped over the Axe then leaped over Ray's head. "S-so you've gotten way faster, I'm impressed." Ray said through his heavy breathing. "Well more like you've gotten pretty slow, maybe that new body is slowing down, you should ditch it then go die in a ditch."