Chapter 62: A New Friend! I'm Home!?!

Narrator's P.O.V

Ma was laying in bed cuddled up, she tightened her grip and nuzzled in on what she assumed was a pillow. She started to slowly wake, sitting up on her legs rubbing her eyes. "I forgot how good sleeping feels, I need to start doing that more often." She said stretching with her arms in the air. She fixed her hair then looked down, a large blush followed by an awkward silence filled the room. She was cuddled up with Josh in her sleep, who was laying there wide eyed and nervous. The two just stared at each other, until Josh finally opened his mouth.

Josh and Ma's Conversation:

Josh: M-morning, I'm guessing you slept well?

Ma: Y-yeah I did, the best sleep I've had in a long time actually.

Josh: *nervous chuckle* So....what should we do today, after I'm done with PoP?

Ma: Well we can come back here and...sleep again...if you want.

Josh: hehehe well if it's OK with you then I guess we can, but what if PoP tries to att-

*Ma grabs Josh's hand and interlocks their fingers.*

Ma: Don't worry about him, it's just you and me.

*Josh becomes even more nervous.*

Josh: Well ummm...it's getting kind of toasty in here huh. *nervous chuckle*

*Ma reached her hand up Josh's shirt and put her hand on his chest.*

Ma: Your heart is beating really fast, so I must be doing something right to make you feel this way then huh?

Josh: It's kind of hard to stay calm with a cute girl on top of me like this.

*Ma leaned forward getting close to Josh's ear. She whispered something that made Josh almost catch a nose bleed, then she got up and walked to the door leaving out.*