Chapter 51: Josh Harris vs PoPs! Will Power???

Friday

Kneeling down I began to tighten my shoe laces. "Whether I have a stone or not. You not gonna treat me like a bitch, if that's what you think." I spoke, glaring at his finger that rested on the trigger. 'Yo posh stay outta this.' I consciously thought. "You are misunderstanding. I'm only here by force. I don't HAVE to do any thing." Posh bluntly replied.

I only smiled. Standing up I slowly moved my right foot outwards. PoP didn't respond, he only stood there pointing his weapon at me. The thick silence lingered as one of us waited to make a move. My foot crashed suddenly into a branch on the ground as I initiated an aggressive charge towards pop. "Boom!!!!" looking up, a red metal BB thrust towards the space in between my eyes.

I dived under the shot hardly dodging it. "If that connects, I won't be so hasty any more." I said looking at the BB create a large crater into a tree. "More like 'You will never walk again.' picture a 1 ton sledge hammer slam into your skull at 100 miles per hour." Pop nonchalantly replied. "Why the fuck are they that powerful!?" I said as I rolled onto my knee. "Will power?" He said with a smug smirk resting on his face.

Without further dialogue, PoP began to smash the trigger constantly. I swiftly rolled to the side using my momentum to propel my self out of harms way. Bullets slammed into the ground causing the soil to jump as if it was a water sprout. I darted behind a tree noticing his 6th shot was fired. "A revolver only holds six, he has two of them. If he's any good, he is going to reload after he emptied the second gun. That's when I'll charge. hopefully he isn't good at hand to hand combat. I peaked around the corner noticing he placed his left revolver behind his back, which was the one he just emptied. "Sucker." I mumbled as I picked up a pine cone flinging it into the open.

Swiftly the pinecone was shot exploding on contact. I darted from behind the tree directly towards Pop. "That's one!"

*BOOM!!*

Flipping forward over the second shot I smiled. "That's two!" PoP's face aggressively cringed as he jumped back firing off two more shots. I slid onto the dirt as the BB's flew above me. "Three and Four Pop! You have two more chances!" The panic was apparent on PoP's facial expression, he fired off a panic shot that flew straight into the air.

I was now Inches from Pop, he clutched the revolver as he yelled slamming a shot into my face at point blank range. It grazed my face as I stopped moving centimeters from Pop. "Five." I said calmly. Pop smirked a bit. I returned it, slightly leaning to the side. A BB smashed into the ground where I stood. "Six PoP.... It's over kid."

I said as golden aura gathered around my arm. "No! I'm sorry man! I'm out of bullets! I didn't want the stone! It was for someone else! That's it! Someone else!!" Pop whimpered begging for mercy. "Sorry, I don't intend to show any mer-" suddenly his left revolver flew from his left hand straight to my forehead. "Just Joking. My ammo is my Willpower you bozo." his words silenced the area. He coated them with a polite smile.

BOOM!!!