Chapter 63: Back To School! You Play Too Much!!!

3 Months Later

November, 15 20XX

Narrator's P.O.V

"Wake up Josh it's time for school!" Kim yelled banging on his door. "Uuugh already? Alright just give me 15 minutes and I'll be ready." Kim left out his room to leave for work, as for Josh he decided sleep for a bit longer, since his brothers already left for school.

1 Hour Later

Josh's TV was on the news channel, when the weather man said the time, Josh suddenly jumped out his bed in a hurry realizing he slept for to long. He rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower while brushing his teeth at the same time. He almost slipped on some spilled mouth wash, but he caught himself on the toilet. "Eeeew!" He yelled loudly cause he stuck his hand in toilet while trying to keep his balance. "Morning Josh" Ma said with happiness in her voice, "Sorry Ma I can't talk right now I'm running late for school!" "Oh has it been 3 months already?"

Josh yanked open his dresser and pulled out some black cargo shorts and a white school shirt, then he grabbed his black hoodie from the closet. "Hey Ma?"
"Yes?" Josh put on his shirt and shorts. "Are you in my mind right now?" Josh threw on his hoodie and shoes. "Um yes?"
"Well get out I don't want you to break it again." Ma giggled, "it's OK Josh that won't happen again, your mind is a lot stronger than before so no need to worry. I can be in here without any consequences." Josh left out his house in a hurry locking the door behind him. He jumped off the porch and sprinted down the street.

Winter was right around the corner. The air was crisp and cold just like the orange leaves covering the sidewalks and yards. Thanksgiving was also around the corner, which Josh didn't really care about, except for the food and the occasional family gathering. One thing that went through his mind is; how does Ma celebrate the holidays?

While running to Colonial, he stopped at a cross walk. The light turned red so he ran, before he could reach the other side, a driver wasn't paying attention to the road. Josh saw the incoming car, but he wasn't gonna be able to dodge it in time. With a snap of her fingers, a portal opened up underneath Josh making him fall inside. The driver slammed on the brakes way too late, he crashed into a 18 wheeler. "Welcome back, that was a close one, so I guess you owe me now."  Josh got off the grass and looked around, he was back at Ma's place. "Yeah yeah I owe you one now can you put me back on the surface please?"
"Sure just remember this, you 'owe' me one." Ma winked then opened another portal. Josh gave an exhausted sigh then jumped in.

The portal put him right in front of Colonial, he fist pumped then ran inside. When Josh entered the school, he was greeted by the principal Mr. Pettigrew. "Welcome back Mr. Hardy, you're looking well. I hope you're prepared for this fantastic school day."
"yeaaah fantastic school day" Josh said unenthusiastically. "Now try not to get into anymore trouble on your first day back, for the sake of me having to do less paperwork." Mr. Pettigrew said walking towards his office. "Sure crack head." Josh said under his breath.

Josh's P.O.V

I walk towards the stairs to reach the 8th grade hall, the bell rang making students pour out the classrooms. I'm guessing this is the start of 1st period. When I reached the second floor, everyone starts staring at me like I'm some type of monster. Others avoided me while some laughed and made fun of me. "Freak, Psychopath, Retard, Monster" they said, I didn't let those words bother me cause....well those were some some stupid insults to begin with. Some students tried to trip me and threw paper balls at the back of my head, even a teacher gave me a mean look. When I was almost to my class a group of girls confronted me. "Hey you might need this" they said and walked off giggling. She gave me a tampon.....which was actually kind of funny if you think about it. You know cause all of the blood that was pouring out of me.....anyway.

I entered the classroom, to my surprise I was greeted by a hug from my best friend Berry. "Dude I missed you bro, welcome back!" He said, knowing that he wasn't scared to talk to me after what happened made me feel great. "Hey Josh I'm sorry for what I said back when we were walking to the nurse's office."
"Don't worry about it, that's in the past." I told him. After that Alex, Cheyenne, Josh Brock, and the teacher Ms. Warner followed up to welcome me back, while the rest of the class just watched since they didn't care. This made me a bit teary eyed knowing that I have people that care for me, even though I almost killed everyone. "Awww you guys, you're the best." I said chuckling and rubbing my eyes.

Narrator's P.O.V

Josh took his seat next to the window, next to his friends. The teacher let the class have a free day since thanksgiving was coming up. While Josh and his friends were conversating, Berry brung up this new thing thats been going around the school. "Hey Josh look" Berry said with his finger tips scrunched together. Josh looked at it then everyone around him started laughing, "ha you looked at it, now you gotta give me some neck." Josh looked confused when Berry reached out to him, then smack him on the back of his neck. "I don't get it", Cheyenne explained it to him. "Ooooooh Okay, I gotcha" Josh looked around the classroom and saw most of the other students doing it too. "Oh Alex by the way, I got you something." He tossed her the tampon, "What the hell Josh!"
"Yeah some girl gave that to me so......have fun with that." Josh Brock and Berry started laughing, "I get it!" Brock laughed out. "I know right!" Josh joined in the laughter.

There was this one kid in the back of the class talking to shenniqua, next to the teacher's desk. Josh had a plan in mind, so he slowly got up and walked carefully to not be noticed. It was Joshua Harris who was about to trick, when Josh Hardy got behind him, he raised his hand past Harris making him look. Hardy smacked him hard on the back of his neck and tried to run off. Harris instantly grew angry then chased after him. He kicked Hardy in the back, making him crash into the some desks. Everyone looked in shock, Harris stood over Hardy with rage in his eyes, his entire left arm started slowly emitting a golden aura. The other students watched in aw. Hardy saw his arm and thought "uh oh this guy isn't normal", and was about to spark a Pk Flash.

The teacher intervened just in time separating the two, "Harris go stand outside NOW!" He speed walked to the kicking it open and slamming it behind him. "Josh why did you do that to him?" Ms. Warner asked, "I was just playing around, I didn't know he was gonna react like that." Ms. Warner took of her glasses, "OK Josh here's what you need to do; go out there and apologize to him, if you're lucky Mr. Pettigrew won't be lurking around in the halls, which I'm hoping he doesn't." Josh sighed, "OK I understand." He left out the classroom shutting the door behind him. Harris was leaning on the locker, when he saw Hardy he walked over to him ready to bash in his head, until this happened.

Hardy stuck out his hand with an embarrassed face expression, "Hey...Harris was it? Anyway I'm sorry." Harris stopped in his tracks surprised to hear this, "you're sorry?" Hardy stood there waiting for a handshake. "Yes I'm sorry, now shake my hand so we can be cool." Harris started chuckling, "Damn kid you're corny." He shook his hand with a smirk, while Hardy had a huge smile on his face. For a split second the two felt a spark.

Well look at this. Just the two people I wanted to see.

Hardy and Harris turned there attention to the approaching figure.