Chapter 18: I'm In! The Monster Attacks!!!

Narrator's P.O.V

Upon entrance of Colonial Middle School, Josh could hear faint crunching noises. They sounded as if they came from building D. See Colonial Middle is divided into four buildings.

Building A; being the main building which includes the principals office, a cafeteria, and a few classrooms, and the library that was up on the 2nd floor.

Then there was the gym which was building B.

The auditorium, C.

And the underclassmen building which contained classrooms, D. In between these four buildings there was a passage way. So in all it looked a little like this.
                            D
               Underclassmen

      C                                         B
Auditorium.                Gym&Café

                            A
                 Main building

Josh wandered through the main building, the ominous crunching noises grew louder as he neared the D building. The school was extremely dark, only illuminated by the moon looking in through the occasional window every 5 rooms. Due to Josh's bad eyesight he waisted a lot of time in the main building only to come out empty handed.

Alongside the crunching noises, Josh heard the occasional chatter from construction workers outside of the school. "10:30 pm." Josh sighed at he glanced at his watch.

Josh's hand pushed opened the entrance to the main passage way. In that instant, the atmosphere took a turn for the worse. A cold chill was sent down his spine. The middle schooler cautiously clenched the bamboo stick tightly in his palm. The feeling of death swallowed the school whole. Josh felt extremely heavy, even moving was a problem for him. You could hear screams of agony echoing from the underclassmen building.

Josh POV

I walked cautiously up to the entrance of the D building. As I did so it felt as If I swallowed my tongue, unable to breath. I pushed slowly against the two metal doors as they crept open making a long screeching noise. The hallways where extremely dark, the crunching noise rang in my ears as carefully approached  the stairwells. The bone cracking noise echoed through the school followed by an occasional grunt, the screams stopped completely.

As I entered the second floor I stopped at the entrance. The air was filled with bloodlust. My hand shook uncontrollably so much, I dropped my bamboo stick. As the stick cracked against the floor the sound echoed through the school stopping every thing in its tracks. I sat there staring at the bamboo stick. I was paralyzed.

A cold sweat trickled down my face. After minutes of trauma inducing fear, I kneeled to pick up the bamboo stick. "At this rate you will definitely die." The blatant tone of words from KaPosh echoed in my head. I couldn't help but think of my cousin. I squeezed my bamboo stick and walked out into the second floor, annoyed at my own actions. "You're right but what's ever here is definitely
Inhumane." I mumbled to myself.

"Oh really?"

You could hear a loud crack come after these words. My face went pale in a instant as I only faced forward, afraid to see what I would find. My eyes were as empty as the night sky, my head crept over to the left of me to glance. My eyes widened with shock. There he stood, it was Raymond! He cracked his neck in an abnormal manner that would kill any normal human. His head stayed tilted as he leaned towards me his blackened and bloody face only centimeters from mine. Ray would then begin to twitch slightly, suddenly breaking his neck back into place closing in on my face even more. I shifted my left foot backwards to maintain my distance. My face was stricken with disgust, it was at that moment I knew that wasn't Ray  "Wh-Who th- the hell are y- you" I said voice cracking.

Ray's face had than began to smile in a deformed manner as his mouth crept open. Blood began to leak from every tooth in his mouth, which where overly sharp. His eyes rolled to the back of his head spilling blood from the sockets. "Oh noo!! You actually found me! Well rules are rules! You caught me, so Its my turn to be "it..." Ray paused for a minute as veins began to become apparent in his face, smoke emitted from his mouth.

The blood lust was too much to bare. The windows in the hallway began to shatter. The aura that came from Ray was dark and sinister. Ray was no longer human, hmph maybe he was never human to begin with. What ever stood before me was something much more dangerous than anything I've ever encountered. Blood from Ray's devilish smile dripped onto my cheek. He was standing way over me.

The words crept out of Rays raspy and evil voice, he sounded like the devil himself.

"Ready or not. Here I come! "

*CRASH*