Chapter 14: Not My Name! Life Changing Mistake!!!

2 Days Till Demolition...

Harris

"Get up Joshua time for school!"

His mother would attempt to nudge him like always, but he was already woke. Hours After getting ready josh left the house his black headband rested on his forehead. It had been a few months since Josh started school (and having conversations with insane entities in his head, but that's a different novel. Get it? LOL). It seemed that he has already built a name for himself, becoming pretty notorious around the school. He had every thing the normal middle schooler could want, the friends, the girls, and the followers. It was fun, very different from Willow Oaks Elementary which seemed gloomy and much more cruel.

Josh P.O.V

Getting for school, I was late as usual, the hallway was vacant. I peeped in the class room and noticed it was empty. "Don't tell me they are already about to tear this peace of shit down." Josh pulled up a floor tile off the floor effortlessly tossing it up and down. "Good riddance."

Arriving at the auditorium I saw two guys outside talking. I walked up to one of them as he stood a little taller than me, and he had a Mohawk. "Move you're in the way." I didn't bother to look at him. "Oh ? but do I have a name?" the kid with the Mohawk said sarcastically. I could careless he looked like a side character anyway. "Oh my bad Daniel" I grabbed his shirt slinging him into his other friend to move them out of my way. "I'm in a bad mood you see Daniel, so I don't have much patience. So could you please refrain from making me hurt you? With that being said. "Yo Anthony could you talk some sense into this bastard?" I said with a devilish smile that resembled Posh's from the night before.

I turned and began to enter the auditorium. The mo-hawked male clenched his fist as he threw a punch towards the back of my head. I tightened the grip on the floor tile I picked up earlier as I smiled confidently. "THE NAMES FUCKING TON-" Anthony stopped his fist. "He was gonna hit you with that floor tile in his hand idiot. Be more careful those aren't a joke." Anthony then got quiet. A tear slid down his cheek as he clenched his fist. "I'll handle that bastard Tony, because my name is fucking Raymond!" 'Fucking weirdos.' I thought walking towards the door.

I walked down the isle as I spotted Davonte half asleep in his seat. I slammed the floor tile already in hand on his head while sitting down as the same time. It shattered to peaces upon his head, awaken abruptly he began to look around with this dumb hostile look on his face. "Yo" The words where synthetically polite as I smiled at my friend. Seeing as it was a false alarm Davonte went back to sleep for the rest of the assembly. Without second thought I joined him. I slept well last night, but for some reason I felt as if I needed the rest.

"Not a-fucking-gain." The words came out of my lips extremely monotone. I sat there across from the womanly figure. My ass was planted to the white floor as my arm rested on my knees. My look was as hostile as a bull marking its target. My emotions flurried all over the room, I didn't know what to feel for this being any more. "She's only looking out for herself kid." Posh's words rang across my mind. Yet he wasn't present in the room. The woman couldn't match my eyes still, she only looked up to advert them. Her face looked as if she wanted something to say. I knew this oh so well, reading emotions has always been a strong point for me. Even though this was the case I didn't say anything. We sat there repeating the same sequence. I stare. She averts. I stare, and so on.

She finally began to float towards me her face seemed distressed. "I'm Sorry KaPo-". My eyes flinched open forcefully, anger and sorrow filled them. "My name is Josh." You could hear my voice crack. I clenched my fist until they looked purple. The auditorium was empty. Apparently it was time to go home. 'It seems like I've slept through the day.' I thought standing on to my feet stretching. "Guess I'll go home." My headband laid stretched out on the auditorium floor. At that time, I wasn't aware that this mistake was the mistake that changed my life.