Chapter 42: In My Way! School House Rampage!!! Part 3

(Play music up top)

Josh's P.O.V

W-WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON I-I-I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT, EVERYTHING IS SO DARK AND PAINFUL. TOO MUCH... TOO MUCH FUCKING NOISE!!!

Kill everyone in your way
They're after you don't let them catch you
Kill to get stronger You need more power
It's killed or Be Killed
Be on top of the world
You don't need nobody

WHO THE HELL IS WHISPERING SHUT UP YOU'RE TOO LOUD GET AWAY FROM ME I'LL KILL YOU IF I FIND YOU!!!

DO IT KILL
WE KNOW WHAT'S BEST
JUST DO IT!!!

Narrator's P.O.V

Josh began screaming in the darkness as the voices seemed to get louder and more demonic. He fell to his knees holding his ears to try and block out the noise, it didn't work. He started slamming his fist on the ground in rage, he noticed a blue crack on the floor from where his fist impacted the ground. He got a clue and started pounding away at the floor as it began to crack even more, revealing more blue light, but with every punch Josh felt a tremendous amount of pain in his head. He didn't care what would happen if the floor broke he just wanted to be free from these voices. On the last punch, Josh cocked his fist back to break the floor until a black tentacle wrapped around his arm and waist and tried to drag away. "Get off me! I don't wanna be a monster, let me go!" Josh looked over his shoulder and saw piercing red eyes with an impossibly long smile with crooked teeth from the shadows.

YOU NEED US
YOU NEED US
YOU NEED US
WE'RE NOT LETTING YOU GOOOOO!!!!!!

Josh's eyes widen then started crawling away from the strange entity to reach the cracked floor, when he did he raised his fist that started sparkling and slammed it down on the crack.
The blue light scrapped away the shadows sending pieces of it flying in the air disintegrating.

(Stop Music)
~Back To Reality~

A blue beaming light shot from Josh's eyes, nose, mouth, and ears as he returned to his state of mind, yet something is still wrong. Mr. Lane and the guard had no clue on what was going on but kept their guard up just in case, while this was going on the Zach and Alex were watching until Mr. Pettigrew walked pass telling them to get out the hall.

Josh's P.O.V
Everything is just sooooooo worthless ya know in a world of fragile things, one wrong step could just shatter it all and I would love to be that guy right now. Can you feel the sensation? That tingling in your skull? It feels wonderful, like when you hold onto something that's too heavy for so long, and then you just let go.

Narrator's P.O.V

The blood that seemed endlessly pouring from Josh's face had finally stopped, now it's just the problem with his sanity. He started laughing uncontrollably clawing at his face like he was trying to get something off. The laughter became louder as he started approaching the two ready to stop him in his tracks. Josh's body started sparkling a rainbowish color with a deep noticeable black stream in it covering him like an aura, he stopped walking and raised his opened hand towards the two while trying to hold in his laughter. A blue mixed with black type of energy materialized in his palm like he was about shoot it at them, it grew bigger and bigger as the edges of it began spiking up. "Pettigrew grab him now!" The guard yelled out, Mr. Pettigrew came from behind and put Josh in a full nelson making him shoot the blast into the ceiling leaving a massive hole. "Hurry up and weaken him while we have the chance!"

Mr. Lane and the guard hurried to Josh and started tazzing and beating him with the night stick. Josh screamed in pain trying to break free , more aura appeared around Josh burning Mr. Pettigrew, and freezing Mr. Lane's arm. "What the hell!" Shouted Mr. Lane, Josh broke out the full nelson and grabbed the guard's arm when he tried to taze Josh again, he squeezed his arm tight breaking it too, Mr. Pettigrew took the knight stick to strike Josh but he grabbed it with his free hand. Josh spun around pushing everyone away from him sending Pettigrew down the hall, Mr. Lane into a door, and the guard into the lockers. Josh started growling and agroed the guard, he punched the lockers then dragged his fist across it sending thunder serging through towards the guard. Mr. Pettigrew hopped in front of him about to stop the thunder. Three green circles materialized in front of Mr. Pettigrew then formed a sheild. The thunder bounced of the shield and flew back to Josh who was surprised.

The thunder struck Josh making him scream and fall to his knees, the smoke cleared but Josh wasn't done yet. He stood up swaying left and right barely keeping balance, his face emotionless. He continued to walk towards Mr. Pettigrew, until someone called his name. "Josh calm down stop all this fighting." He turned around to see his mom approaching. "It's OK you're just confused and that's fine. Everyone gets confused every once in a while, now give your mom a hug."

Josh staggered to his mom falling in her embrace, he raised his head to see her smile, but...instead was headbutted by his mom. "Boy you caused all this damage! You fucked up big time!" Josh backed away dazed then a book came flying out of nowhere colliding with the back of Josh's head, knocking him clean out. Everyone looked to see who threw the book. It was Alex who was hopping on one foot trying to keep balance. "That nigga got problems! Call an ambulance my fucking leg is killing me!" She started hopping away but tripped over Josh. "Aw shit!"

End of School House Rampage