Chapter 67: Someone Saw Us! Where Are You Jake!?!

Narrator's P.O.V

Josh entered the classroom and sat in his seat next to his friends, "You alright bro?" Berry asked. "Yeah I am, I just learned something new and possibly made a new friend." Josh was staring at Harris, who noticed his gaze. Harris scoffed at him then turned his head the other way. Berry noticed he was staring at Harris, "you sure about that?" "Hehehe no not at all actually, but I'll just give it some time."

The day progressed normally with nothing bizarre happening, well a few hardships made Hardy's day a bit difficult.

History Class

Mr. Adams: OK class now tell me about the Irish without using your notes.

A student raised their hand to answer.

Terry: Ummm....When they die, they turn into a potato?

The other students gave Terry a 'you dumbass' look.

Josh: What are you? Retarded!

Mr. Adams: Mr.Hardy! Watch your mouth!

Mr. Adams: What are you kid? Retarded!

Terry was embarrassed so he laid his head down. Josh hit him with a paper ball.

Math Class

The teacher Ms. Robinson was explaining an equation.

Ms. Robinson: Now take X and add that to 10, after that you cross out F to multiply it to 8. Now you wanna draw a pentagram and kill a goat in the middle, but don't forget to dab a drop of blood on your forehead. For next math step you afvudukvdukvsrckojvsrhvjjvdtvbkojvdgbjifdxbnvxtjkbftvhj, and hddhbjurdvhsehvkkbbsxvudxhivxybcfbjvggcjoopgswwciggjjgcvvhhgggvhihrsaqvbkndashbxxxfjk. So your answer will be 1. Does anybody need a further explanation?

The students in the class including Josh were in the back of the class, with a blockade of desks in front of them.