9th Grade Story Arc

Last Time On EarthTale...

You've got until the count of three to drop your weapon or we will fire!!!

L-ladar-us

Take him down!!!

What the hell happened here!?

Come_Find_Me

Yeah I'm far from OK, and ya know this is too much for kid.

The Next Day...

Josh and his family were driving back to Memphis in a hurry to start a search for Ladarrius there. Josh was asleep in the back seat covered in bandages and Band-Aids, while in his mind he was talking with Ma.

Ma: So are you gonna go try to find him?

Josh: Fuck that piece of shit, I hope he never comes back.

Ma: That isn't right to talk about your brother like that.

Josh: Have you seen my body!? He carved me up like a fucking turkey. Next time we meet again, I'll leave my feelings out of the fight and hold none of my punches!

Ma: What I don't understand is what would cause him to behave in that manor?

Josh: Now that you mention it he did seem a bit out of it. In hindsight, I should've noticed that while I was fighting him.

Ma: Maybe that's something you need to work on. To be able to read your opponents based on their actions.

Josh: Eh...probably... I'll just try to learn on my own.

Ma: It'll be better to find someone to train you, but I accept your lonesome decision.

Josh: Lonesome? But I have you with me.

Sometime Later In July...

Overton High School was open for school registration. The place gym and cafeteria was full of old and new coming students along with their parents applying.

Harris said his thanks to one of the teachers who registered him. When he turned to go find his mom, a friend called his name.

Alex: Hey! Josh!

Alex walked up to him with Shenniqua by her side also happy to see Harris.

Harris: Haha wassup y'all going here too? That's whatsup.

Cheye: Alex!

Cheye walked up to the group.

Cheye: Oooh shit the old squad back together.

Harris: Well almost together.

Alex: Yeah we're missing a couple of people.

Berry: Dudes!

Alex: Oh no...

Berry ran up to the group excited like ge was about to burst.

Berry: I'm so glad you guys are going here. I can't be a freshman without any friends or a girlfriend.

Berry stood next to alex and nudged her on the shoulder.

Alex: Hahahaha you're funny, now go stand over there!

Berry moved next Josh slightly embarrassed.

Cheye: Ok Berry is here, so who's missing now...

Everyone stood there thinking about the missing squad member.

Hardy: Ok, thank you. Bye.

Hardy left the registration table with Kim. They both stopped in there tracks when Harris, Alex, Cheye, Berry, and Shenniqua started staring at them.

Kim: I'll be waiting in the car...

Hardy: What...why are you all looking at me like that...

Harris: Nigga what happened to you!

Josh was still wrapped up in bandages.

Josh: Family problems and way too much blood.

9th Grade Arc