Chapter 12: They Know! Be Careful Don't Get Caught!!!

2 Days Until Demolition...

Josh went off to school after getting yelled at by his mom, upon arriving to school he noticed that is was empty again immediately he knew that had to go to the auditorium. When Josh opened the door, a huge wave of noise from preteens can be heard laughing and yelling to the fullest, "Deja Vu" Josh said then walked to the back where he saw Berry sitting alone. "Yo nice to see you here I thought I was alone again." Josh said then sat next to him "wassup bro" Berry replied, for 10 minutes the two sat there chatting about a show called "Robot Chicken", afterwards the principal Mr.Pettigrew walked on stage looking pink as a pig.

The announcement:

Good Morning students I have a very important announcement, as you can tell this school is falling apart bit by bit and is becoming a bit of a hazard. We here at Colonial Middle School care about your safety and to insure that, The Board of Education donated to our cause. With that money, the administrators and I have come up with a great idea. I'm sure most of you noticed it already for those who haven't you're in for a surprise. The building next door to us is the new Colonial Middle School. It's been under construction for 6 months now, and boy I tell ya I can't wait to see my new office and blah blah blah blah..........

Josh's P.O.V

Wow this pig is talking way too much. That's strange though, now that he mentioned it there is a building next to this one.  I asked Berry with a confused look "I haven't noticed it either, probably cause we walk home a different way." I agreed with him then he changed the subject to another show called "Family Guy". In the middle of our conversation I saw two guys sneak out of the auditorium, it was Ray and Tony. I told Berry that I needed to pee and I'll be right back. I followed them into the part of the school that held only classrooms, occasionally they'll check behind them to make sure no one wasn't following from behind, so I made sure to stay hidden. What the hell are they doing? Maybe they'll lead me to the rock that lady was babbling about.

Narrator's P.O.V

Josh followed the two until they stopped in the middle of the hall to chat about something. Josh was right around the corner listening in on the conversation. Ray held Tony close while he pulled an object out his pocket. Tony took it then put it in his pocket after that, Ray looked around before dragging Tony into the janitor's closet. Josh snuck up to the door to listen more clearly "Ray we need to wait until tomorrow night we shouldn't be trying to search during the day especially now. This place is gonna be crawling with administrators to check this place before it gets destroyed."

"You're right for once, but make sure no one finds out about what's going OK. Now let's head back." After hearing that Josh heard footsteps approaching, he stumbled backwards and fell. The door opened revealing the two with a terrified expression "how much did you hear!?" Josh played stupid trying to explain himself lying about looking for the bathroom. "HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR!" Ray yelled. With a blank expression Josh put on his hood then stood up to say "everything you sack of shit, if you got a problem with that come and solve it, I'll help ya." Ray began twitching then bolted towards Josh who took off running once he saw the look in his eyes.

"Oh shit that guy gave one hell of a death stare, I need to find somewhere to hide fast." Josh tried to run upstairs, but Ray grabbed his leg from behind then yanked him down making Josh land face first. He then picked Josh by his hood from behind to say "You talked a big game which was stupid of you. If only you were fast enou-" Ray was interrupted by Josh smacking him in the face with a floor tile that he scrapped up from the floor. While he was distracted, Josh hopped off a lower step then kicked him in the face knocking Ray to the floor. "I know what I'm doing so don't worry about me stupid, see ya around, and thanks for that bit of info. Tell Tony I said I'll beat ya later." Josh ran up the steps to hide in a classroom, he peeked out to see Ray looking around enraged but gives up to go find Tony.

"Good, now I can start searching for that rock without interruptions." Before Josh could even get the chance to search, an administrator found him then dragged Josh to the office where Mr.Pettigrew yelled at him like a drill Sargent. Mr. Pettigrew gave Josh one more chance since he was in a good mood today. Throughout the day Josh was on edge dodging Tony and Ray so he can avoid conflict. Later that night, Josh heard a knocking on his door so he rushed to the door making sure no one else would wake up. He opened the door to see a familiar face. It was Jake standing there looking like he just saw a ghost.