Chapter 17: Wtf Dude! Demolition Day!!!

Narrator's P.O.V

Josh awakens from his sleep to a surprising scene, everyone was awake getting ready for their daily routine, except for Ladarrius who went to a different middle which started at a different time so he slept in longer.

Josh's mom is in the bathroom brushing her teeth next to Kali who is washing his face, while Vincent was putting on his pants. Josh walked in the living room to see Jake still asleep on the couch. Josh got pulled into the bathroom by his mom who wants to know how he got here. Josh didn't even ask permission first. After a small and lie filled explanation, she understood. Kali was still in the bathroom trying to get out. The bathroom was too small, then Vincent walked in asking for some money "It's too many of y'all in here." She yelled.

Ladarrius walked in half awake and began peeing in the toilet. "Well this isn't weird at all." Josh forced himself out the bathroom then hit his head on the wall, earning a laugh from his mom who tried not to. While getting ready for school himself, His mom Kim left to drop off Kali and Vincent at Overton High School.

Josh dressed up for school like he didn't care, he wore black cargo shorts despite it being cold outside, a white T-shirt,and a black hoodie that has white strings attached to it with a white zipper in the middle. He approached Jake who's sleeping like a little baby with a slight natural blush "aaaaaw look at him, he looks so peaceful" Josh moved closer to get a better look. "Wow I never realized how much he looks like a girl that'll be weird if he was this whole time right..... right?"

Josh P.O.V

There's no way that he's a girl... I need to know, so I began tapping on Jake lightly trying to wake him up. It didn't didn't work for the 20th time as I became slightly anxious, so I picked him up to give a huge bear hug and started shaking him around like rag doll. "What the fuck Josh!" he yelled so I dropped him. "Greetings do I have your full attention now?" I said with a huge grin Jake nodded sluggishly.

Josh and Jakes conversation:

Josh: Are you a girl ?

Jake: Why do you want to know that ?

Josh: Well I'm just curious ?

Jake: .......Oh OK I'm a girl.

Josh: Wooooow you played the boy role so well too.

Jake: Thanks so now what ?

Josh: Why are you holding my hand ?

Jake: Don't you know how to treat a lady.

Josh: Nope!!!

Narrator's P.O.V

With that being said he reached over to grab Jake's shirt then lifted it up. "You faggot you're a dude!" Josh shouted "fooled you" Jake said while laughing. Josh stood up and stretched popping his back. "Now Jake, what do you want to know about the paper?" Jake with a surprised look on face remembered why he came over in the first place. "Well I want to know about the writing and the rock in the middle of it" Josh gave a long explanation on what's been going on lately making Jake think that he's crazy.

"So there's a lady who is telling you what to do, and to add on that I'm marked for death?" Josh scratched the back of his head while giving a nervous chuckle "ok I believe you except for the death part, that's just silly" Josh stood up then walked to the closet to grab another jacket out for Jake since his other one got ripped up last night.

Josh P.O.V

I lead Jake outside then locked the door behind us, we began walking to school but in Jake's case home cause he's still suspended. Today is Friday next week is the beginning of our winter break, and tonight was the night of demolition which started at 12:00am midnight. We arrived to Colonial and Jake said good bye then walked away to his house that was nearby.

Throughout the school day, I remained quiet. Occasionally I ran away when I noticed Ray was nearby. I tried to talk to Tony about him yet to my surprise, Tony didn't know about the true side of Ray at all.

Narrator's P.O.V

"So you don't know what he is?" Josh questioned, Tony honestly didn't know what Josh was talking about. "Damn here he comes well be careful around him and if you noticed anything strange about him, run away OK?" Josh ran down the hall to avoid Ray.

School Time Skip...

Josh arrived home tired from the chaos at school today. Mr.Pettigrew gave all of the students permission to vandalize and wreck the inside of the old school. To prepare himself for the long night ahead of him, he made himself something to eat and spent the rest of his time watching TV.

He dosed off then woke up at 8:00pm he yawned then stood up stretching. He went to the closet for his other bat "I do need protection." he said. A snapping sound was heard from the backyard so he checked it out. "Wow we got bamboo in our backyard, I never noticed that."

Josh started his walk to Colonial to arrive at 8:45 seeing wrecking balls, forklifts,and bulldozers. He noticed construction workers standing around preparing to work. "The hell they're using explosives too! That's uncalled for." Josh came to the conclusion that he needs to sneak in so he snuck around to the back, and climbed through a window. "Well... I didn't think I'll get this far... Here we go I guess."

Next Chapters Will Be Inside The Now Abandoned Colonial Middle School. Joshua Hardy and Joshua Harris will both have to watch their backs due to known threats.