Chapter 38: In My Way! School House Rampage!!! Part 1

Narrator's P.O.V

Josh quickly grabbed Jake and pulled him close making him lean back surprised. Josh's face was a twisted mess with thick veins pulsating under his skin and blood streaming from his mouth, ears, nose, and eyes that are red with black expanded pupils. Jake didn't scream or run he just sat there staring while holding his neck where the mark is, looking at that face reminded him of Ray, so the fear Jake was feeling right now was unimaginable. The middle schoolers that are standing around, were silent waiting for someone to make a move, "Jos-" before Jake could finish the word, Josh threw him with a new unknown strength that made Jake skip across the field like a rock crashing into the field goal post. Jake was leaned up on the pole and sat there motionless, and the middle schoolers began screaming and panicking cause of the now presumed dead body.

The loud screams of fear made Josh irritated, so he gave a large blood curdling yell. The middle schoolers began scrambling to get back into the building, even some of the teachers and students inside the building heard the large yell. When Josh was done screaming, he hung his head low and watched the blood stream from his mouth, he turned his head to see another kid sitting on the bleachers not frightened by this in the slightest, so he ignores him and starts walking towards the front door of the school. "HELP A STUDENT JUST KILLED SOMEONE!" a kid ran into the main office yelling. Mr. Pettigrew came out his room in a hurry to see a girl in tears explaining what happened to a couple of administrators. "What's all of this yelling about?" One of the administrators, Mr. Lane explained. "One of our students were killed by another student who's acting strange, this girl told me that the student in the black hoodie has blood leaking from his face, should we call the ambulance?" Mr. Pettigrew looked out a window to see Jake laid against the field goal pole while Josh was approaching the school. "I'll call them, as for you five, each of you go stand guard on a hallway and make sure nobody leaves the classroom!" The administrators left out the office to go move the panicking students to a classroom, before Mr. Lane left he asked Mr. Pettigrew a question. "Why are we doing this for one student, it should only take one of us to stop him."
"Well then you go stop him your way and I'll try to stop him my way, the safe way." Mr. Lane left the main office to stand guard waiting for Josh to enter the school.

While walking through the parking lot to enter the school, Travis' brothers stood in his way. Josh stopped moving and just looked at the two with his mouth half open, one of them began talking. "So your the nigga who wanted to jack! Now we got a good reason to beat you down for killing that kid back there!" Josh didn't respond he kept looking at the two. "This kid is retarded, let's get his ass since he ain't paying attention!" The two high schoolers started running towards Josh, who started smiling.

Kali came out of nowhere punching one of them in the jaw making him stumble away, then the other brother tried to hit Kali until Vincent came and punched him in the stomach. Both of Travis' brothers backed away, one holding his cheek, the other holding his stomach. Vincent and Kali approached the two fast making them back away trying to regain their composure. "What the fuck is y'all problem trying to fight my little brother!" Vincent yelled. "That thing is your brother?" One of Travis' brothers yelled. Kali grabbed him by the shirt and punched him in the nose and the other guy hit Kali in the head making him stumble a little. With this opportunity both of them took off running, then Vincent and Kali began chasing them.

Now with the interruption out of the way thanks to his brothers, Josh proceeded to the school. Watching the whole thing with his brothers go down, Travis got mad and decided to confront Josh, but first he needed to sneak out and a good weapon to combat him with.

To Be Continued.....