Chapter 53: Explanation! The Repaired Memories!!!

OK Now Tell Me What I Want To Know.

Narrator's P.O.V

Josh sat down crossed legged and patted the ground next to him. The lady giggled and floated over to sit next to him. "Now were should I start... hmmm.... Oh! Tell me about this." Josh spawned a Pk Flash in his hand and showed the lady. Her eyes widened from excitement then she picked up Josh and started flying around laughing with joy. "You finally learned an ability, I'm so proud of you. So when did you learn it?" Josh gave her a neutral face expression. "What's wrong?" The lady asked. "Please let me down." Josh said, "oh ok." While still in the air, she dropped Josh, "Are you serio-" Josh landed with a thud, and the lady giggled again.

Josh and the Lady's conversation:

Josh: OK now tell me about this.

*Josh showed her the Pk Flash again.*

Lady: Alright so that ball of light is called Pk Flash, and it's one of many Psi abilities you'll learn along the way. Either you'll gain it on your own, or you have to work for it like your dad did. Since you have some of his Psi inside you, maybe just wait for a bit then it should come naturally.

Josh: My dad? What do you mean by that?

Lady: Well you were gonna find out someday, your dad is Psi user, actually he inherited Psi from his bloodline of family from way back then. He comes from a long line of Psi users. Most couldn't figure out how to use it, but some were more fortunate to meet me.

Josh: So you know my dad then?

Lady: Yeah. I remember when he was just starting to learn about Psi, there were a couple of times he almost gave up, but he had a female companion that kept his hopes up.