Chapter 40: A Different Prospective! A Good Reason To Help Out!!!

*Two Days Later*

Josh stretched out onto the bleacher as he pecked buttons on his phone.

Angilie: Heyy Lil boy 😉

Josh: Lol Imma see if you gonna be calling me that a month from now.

Josh planned on having intercourse With Angilie as soon as possible, then getting the hell away from her. Well, its the plan at least. But without knowledge of it Josh was already becoming smitten with the charming girl.

Angilie: Nope! hopefully imma be calling you Bab-

Josh glanced up to see a barrage of students rushing to the football field to surround four students. "Ohh field day?" I thought. "I was skipping class for the hell of it." Josh said sitting up scratching his head. His forehead and arms were covered in bandages from his fight with Dude's underlings.

Josh P.O.V

"Oh those two are some big ass middle schoolers." Josh glanced down at the crowd to see two high schoolers schoolers standing next to a short middle schooler with a another middle schooler standing across from them. They all had dirty looks on their face. Suddenly I shrugged my eyebrow as I caught a glance of a familiar face. "Oh so that nerd is supposed to fight, huh?" I mumbled to myself. "Nope, Hardy will definitely come, unless he's a pussy." I glanced next to me to see a freckled brunette kid staring at me. "And who the fuck are you kid?" I replied with a confused look on my face. "Zach." The kid said with a huge grin. I stared at him realizing I remembered his face from 6th grade , the day I met Hardy. "Cute nigga?" His smile turned into a forced one, he slid away from me a bit and said "Thanks...I guess."

"Ohh??" Posh's voice echoed in my head as I felt a large amount of broken and cracked type of aura smack into me from the left. Within the crowed A hooded character stood swaying left and right. His aura spiraled out of control. As the nerd removed the hood from his head my hazel pupils widened as I leaned closer to get a better look.

Narrator POV

It was Hardy! His face seemed deranged and misformed as blood leaked from every facial exit he had. Josh was dumbfounded. "What is this kid?" Josh asked with one eyebrow shrugged upwards. No one replied. Looking over to his side he saw a vacant seat, Zach was gone. Sighing he said, "Every one at this school is fucking weird." Looking down at his phone he began to type.

Josh: Yeah, I wouldn't mind calling you that either love.

Looking up his heart skipped a beat as he saw the nerd fling from Hardy's direction across the football field as a rock would to a pond slamming into the field goal. Josh couldn't help but look at the motionless kid on the field goal. As middle schoolers panicked scurrying towards the school. Josh suddenly heard a heart stopping scream. He slowly turned around towards Hardy, face cold and emotionless. His hazel eyes seemed cold and dangerous peering towards Joshua Hardy. "I'll kill em." The words leaving Josh's mouth seemed angry. Hardy glanced up for moment looking directly at Harris. He looked away and began to stumble towards the school. Josh stood up also as he began to remove the bandages from his arms "Anglie is still in there. I need to stop him just in case Angilie crosses his path, just to be sa-" Josh was halted by A sudden familiar chill going down his spine. He turned around as a wave aura densely smacked against his face. Josh stared at the nerd on the field goal as purple aura slowly crept from a bandage on the nerds neck . This all felt too familiar to Josh as he neared the nerd. "What the fuck is-" Josh's head began to pound almost collapsing from the pain.

'READY OR NOT, HERE I COME', the imaginary voice taunted his head..

Josh's arm suddenly exploded in Golden Psi that spiraled out of control. Getting up his eyes began to glow as he glared at the unconscious nerd. "No. I'll kill you instead." The ground below him began to crack as he cocked his fist back "PK Po-" Suddenly a police car slid around the corner punching 50 mph with its sirens on. The aura in his arm dispersed as he slowly began walking through the field towards Colonial. The nerd twitched slightly.

"If Hardy Doesn't Decide To Kill You, Just Know...

I WILL."

He was fully aware that the nerd heard him. He flung his hood on to his head walking towards the building .

Angilie: Soo that means?

Josh: You tell me. :)