Chapter 20: Contact! Josh Harris vs Raymond!!!

"Its beautiful." The words struggled from my bloodied mouth in a monotone manner. I glanced at the moonlit night as I soared through the air. You could hear muffled noises of Mother telling me to run away her voice seemed distressed. KaposH remained silent. Every thing seemed as if it slowed down. I glanced downwards to see a blood trail soaring in the air from my nose to the gaping hole in the wall I crashed through. Ray wasn't present.

"Oh yeah, he hit me." I thought as I tightened my grip on my bamboo staff to check to see if I could move. I glanced behind me and saw I was around 15 feet above the gym rooftop. ''I just might not die from that'' I thought aloud as I turned back around to face Raymond who soared above me.

"You sure?"

He pulled his fist backwards to throw a punch. Ray began to morph his hand into a huge fist out of a slimy substance. Ray crashed his fist towards me. My eyes widened as I crossed my arms to embrace for impact. Ray's fist connected, I could hear my bones begin to crack as I crashed towards the gym's rooftop in a twirling motion. My back slammed against the concrete rooftop as I coughed up blood.

Without time to think I glanced up seeing the monster propelling towards me with full force. I rolled to the left of me swiftly to avoid him. Ray then crashed where I landed with his hand morphed into two huge hammers, the impact broke through the gym floor. 'Yep, I definitely might die.' I thought as I stood over the hole glancing down at ray. "Are you scared?" Ray said as he hopped back onto the roof.

Without replying I began to clench my teeth. I looked down slightly as I noticed my shoe strings where untied. I kneeled down to tie them as I held the bamboo stick in my mouth. "Ray was your name. Right?" I said, removing the bamboo stick in my mouth. My voice was calm and monotone, only because I realized panicking wouldn't help the situation any. Standing up I glanced upwards. I inhaled a huge breath only to exhale it. I gradually began to lean forward. Swiftly I darted towards Ray dragging my bamboo staff behind me with one hand.

"Oh so now you know my name?" Ray replied as he turned his arm into a synthetic scythe made of his substance. He began laughing uncontrollably. Narrowing his black eyes, he thrusted his arms towards me soon as I was within his range. The speed of this move was extremely fast you could hear the gust of wind behind the attack. I shifted my frame lower dodging only by sheer reflex. As I did so, I thrusted my bamboo stick from behind towards Rays chin. Upon connection, Ray flew upwards his chin was dented with his substance oozing from it.

My knees felt locked. "I almost died." as the words left my mouth, overshadowed by Rays grunting, my heart felt heavy with fear. 'Are you scared of it?' Posh said. "What?" I said aloud. As I began to dodge a barrage of giant fist from Ray. After dodging the last fist I flung my self into the air using my bamboo. He then slammed into my torso with an oversized palm. I coughed up blood, flying into the window of a first floor classroom in building D. Standing up a gust of wind flung past my ear. "Are you afraid of death?" Posh once again said. I rose my hand to notice I was bleeding from the neck. Turning around I saw a sharp needle in the form of Rays substance. It was extremely thick. Turning back around, I saw a barrage of thorns flying towards me at an outstanding speed. I swiftly took cover flipping a desk over . You could feel the thorns slam into it constantly.

"Sure I fear death who doesn't?" I said in a grunting sense. "Why? I mean... doesn't that only hold you back?" You could hear the curiosity in Posh's voice. "Isn't dying only a consequence for the weak?"
"I guess, but right now ain't the time for that." I mumbled. I wasn't use to Posh questioning me like he did. "How the fuck can you not fear death?" I thought. "What do you even live for?" Posh countered. "Why do you cling for life? You have nothing to live for, you only have yourself."
"Narcissist." Harris thought. Fight to die then. You only die if you're too weak. Weaklings die, the strong fight. Its simple. "Where is mother!?" I found my self looking for a voice of reason. "She's watching over someone else at the moment. She probably thinks you are a lost cause." He said with a chuckle.

"So.... today, I'll die?" I questioned, being pressed by the needles constantly slamming into the desk I was hiding behind. "Go find out kid, that's the only thing you can do. See If you're weak or if you're strong. Don't fear the unknown but embrace it. Embrace death. That's how I wound up here at least."

The sounds of thorns stopped. I slowly arose. Ray peered into the classroom from the window with the same devilish smile. "Ohh, there you are. May you please entertain me for a little while longer? That construction worker was sooo dull, he didn't taste so healthy." Ray spat out a human finger. "Don't tell me you're scared?"

"Don't tell me you're a Puss-". A desk suddenly slammed into Ray's smug face. He fell down holding his face. "Nah." I said hopping out of the classroom. My smile was evil similar to Rays. My kill intent swallowed the school it was identical to Posh. Violet aura flickered a bit only to disperse. I flung my bamboo towards Ray's broken face he was no longer smiling. LET'S SEE IF YOU'RE STRONG OR WEAK RAYMOND!!!