Chapter 79: Surprised!?! Heated Bodies!?!

Narrator's P.O.V

Harris pushed Ma into Hardy then shut the door behind himself. Ma was blushing deeply hugged up to Hardy, shakily trying to look up into his eyes. "Damnit Harris I'll get you back for this", she thought. She looked up meeting each other's gaze. Tension between the two forced them apart, "Soooo is Josh messing with me or is this really you?" Josh asked nervously while scratching his head. "Hehe yeah it's me...", Ma said and gave a weird but cute pose to seem magical. Her weird pose made things even more awkward between them. Ma quickly regained her composer, "y-yeah it's me thou-"

Ma cut herself off when she noticed Josh was whispering to himself. "Ma. Hey Ma you there? I need you to teleport me out of here." A portal opened underneath him, sucking Josh in. He was spat back out not realizing where he was, so he stood up to stretch. "Thanks for that Ma. That chick was weird as fu-" Josh was back in his living room with the girl. "Um, Ma can you open another one", he said aloud. A portal opened up next to him. He gave a awkward chuckle then slowly stepped inside. "OK this isn't funny anymore", Josh nervously spoke.

Seconds Later...

Josh was running portal to portal trying to escape his living room, "Why the fuck is this happening!?" He yelled shifting from various points in his house. On the last portal, Josh was dropped from the ceiling, face planting on the carpet. "Why can't I prosper", Josh whined. Giggling caught his attention, making him look at the girl reaching her hand out. "You're unbelievable sometimes you know that?" Their eyes locked with each others for a second time, but a spark flared inside both of them. "I guess you are too", Josh softly spoke reaching for her hand.

Instead of grabbing her hand, he reached up to her face to get a feel. Her rainbow blush deepened then she jolted back a bit, "d-don't do th-"
"It is you." Josh got back on his feet just staring away at Ma. "How can you tell?" She asked. "Well it's hard to forgot those kind of eyes", Ma had an embarrassed face expression from that compliment. "And of course your blush", Josh chuckled moving closer. "S-stop staring at me like that." Ma stuttered looking away flustered.

Josh P.O.V

I can't believe this at all! A girl! In my house! Why didn't she tell me about her human form before? Oh well I'm too taken away by this to even think straight. The way her long blonde hair is covering her right eye is beyond cute. Ma's eyes have a unnatural but beautiful sparkle to them, along with her diamond earring. Everything about her was just perfect. Ma even had a necklace with a small planet earth on the end.

Narrator's P.O.V

"I worked hard on this form for you ya know", Ma softly spoke. "Really? No way." Josh retorted in disbelief. "It's true, I've had many other forms of a human, but this one I took into consideration of your...desires." Josh looked Ma up and down, "My desires?" He asked. "Well yeah, one day I saw that you couldn't keep your eyes off of some lady", Ma spoke taking small steps towards Josh. "That was just me being a perv!" Josh shouted flustered. "Oooh...still...it may seem a bit sudden but...", Ma's blush kept growing deeper approaching Josh who felt the same way backing up.

"I want you to look at me the same way too." Josh was backed into a wall with Ma hugged up against him again. This time she had no problem making eye contact, but Josh could barely contain himself. "W-wow look at the time! I should get started on my homework!" Josh yelled a nervous trying to escape. Ma pushed Josh back into then placed her hand on his chest. "I can tell you're enjoying this...your heart is exposing you", Ma grabbed Josh's hand and placed it on her chest. "Can you feel mine? It's cause of you. Let's make'em become one."

"Wait...why now?" Josh asked. "There's just something about you that made me feel the way I do. We've had these heart to heart moments many times yet this one feels more special. Don't you agree?"
"Yeah I guess...maybe I'm just like this cause I'm not use to having an actual girl come on to me like this." Josh looked away in embarrassment. "You had no problem talking to me before", Ma wondered tilting her head. Josh started chuckling then covered his face walking away a bit, "uuugh you're so cute, anyways you were in your spirit form-"
Josh turned around,"So it was easi-" Ma kissed Josh on the lips. There passionate kiss was over before it even started. They backed away slow giving a small sigh with a smile.

"That felt...different", Ma noticed that Josh was shivering a bit. "Are you cold?" Ma asked slightly worried. "I-I-I don't kn-know..." He exhaled and saw that his breath was visible.
"What the fuck!"