Chapter 74: 8th Grade Arc Final! Brother Vs Brother!!!

Josh and Ladarrius charged each other with their weapons ready to swing.

CLAAASH!!!

The two started throwing punch after punch, kick after kick, barely dodging each others hits. Josh spun the broken broom stick and swung it at his brother's head, but missed. Ladarrius ducked the attack then jammed his fist into Josh's gut. He repeatedly threw blow after hard straight punches then balled both his hands up striking him in the chin.

Josh flew back into a table, holding his stomach and wiping a bit of spit from his lip. He blew up a small Pk Flash on the ground that launched him back to Ladarrius. Josh's kick caved in his brother's chest launching both of them into the lunch tray railing. He bounced off Ladarrius, flipping away to try and finish the fight. Josh snapped his fingers to spark a Pk Fire and threw a barrage of large embers.

Ladarrius freed his arm to flick open the pocket knife, an aura poured out covering him. The embers exploded on the aura filling the cafeteria with black smoke leaving Josh confused.
A brief flash of green light was flickering, until it stopped. Josh ran in that direction with his guard up just in case. A large green slash nearly sliced him in half, but he kart wheeled to the left, and another one was flying towards him, so he ducked it.

Josh saw a third green slash coming so he used a Pk Flash to try and deflect it. Josh charged the Flash in his hands then used it to push against the green slash. Josh yelled then flung it into the air blowing a hole in the roof. The smoke poured out while the rain poured in, Josh found Ladarrius running towards him with his knife cocked back. He threw the knife at Josh who caught it and threw it back. Ladarrius bent over into a flip kicking the knife back at Josh who caught it again then tried to throw it at Ladarrius' foot, but missed.

Ladarrius ripped the knife from the ground and went for a upward cross slash, but Josh reached over his shoulder and pulled out the broken broom stick. When their weapons clashed, sparks flew. Josh swung at his stomach, but Ladarrius flipped back then lunged. Josh spun around him then tried to knee him in the stomach. Ladarrius blocked the knee with his hand and pushed away. He spun around in the air then kicked Josh in the nose splattering blood. He stumbled away holding his face.

Josh looked at his blood covered hands. His nose was broken which made him even more infuriated. He turned around and saw a green beam slash coming his way, but couldn't dodge the attack in time. Josh's shoulder split open gushing out blood from the attack. He fell to the ground screaming in pain gripping his wound, while Ladarrius approached from behind.

Three inches of rain water filled the cafeteria with the sound of thunder roaring in the air.

Ladarrius: Weakling...

Josh remembered that word. His brothers called him a weakling all the time. When every they said that to him, he wanted to prove them wrong, but of course he wasn't strong enough. Now this current situation was perfect for Josh to shut him the hell up.

Ladarrius raised his pocket knife high trying to stab Josh, but he used his hand to stop it. When the knife went through, Josh grabbed his hand then squeezed it tight. Ladarrius tried to break free so he started punching and kicking to try and get away. Josh used his other hand to fully charge a Pk Flash then jammed it into his brother's stomach. The explosion almost sent him flying, but Josh was still holding him. He cocked his fist back then uppercut Ladarrius into the air. Josh used another Pk Flash to boost him into the air, tackling Ladarrius too. They were flying into the sky outside, with Josh rapidly punching and kicking Ladarrius higher and higher.

Josh flew above him then slammed a Pk Fire on his brother's chest, sending him flying back down to the cafeteria in a ball of fire.

Josh followed afterwards to see if he had won, for some reason Ladarrius was no where to be found. He looked around slightly dazed from blood loss, all of a sudden footsteps were heard in the water making Josh turn around. A faint image of Ladarrius flew through Josh scaring him, then the real Ladarrius followed up behind it and swung his knife.

SLAAASH!!!!

99999999
99999999
99999999

A large red gash from head to waist burst open. Josh fell to the water covered ground unconscious, he lost the fight against his brother like always. The clear water covering the cafeteria floor changed to a dark red flowing everywhere.

Ladarrius: You knew this would've happened yet you still fought. Oh well you'll probably bleed out before anyone finds you sooo...

Ladarrius was about stab Josh in the head, until the doors flew open. The SWAT team made it just in time with their machine guns in hand. "Drop the knife NOW!!!" Ladarrius turned around to face them, "Drop the knife or we will fire!!!" The SWAT team readied their weapons. Ladarrius took a step forward. "You've got until the count of three to drop your weapon or we will fire!!!" Ladarrius took a few more steps.

3!

Josh woke up and saw what was about to happen.

2!

Josh reached out to his brother, "L-ladar-us don't..." Josh passed out again.

1!

Ladarrius gave a wicked smile.

"Take him down!!!"

Bullets, screaming, could be heard as Josh faded in and out of consciousness. Soon just the sound of screaming, then silence.

Minutes later, Josh finally woke up again. He rose to his knees then wiped the red water from his face, what he saw afterwards was looked like it was straight from a horror movie. Chopped up body parts with intestines everywhere. The walls were painted with blood, and the water was a few inches higher from the rain. "What the hell happened!?" Josh threw up then hopped to his feet looking around in a panic. "Where's Ladarrius!? Did he do this!?"

Josh turned around and saw a message on the wall written in blood.

COME _FIND _ME

Ma: oh my god are you OK Josh!?

Kim and Kali along with a few guards burst through the door and instantly started to freak out from the graphic scene. Josh stood there in his thoughts thinking about what his brother called him.

Ma: Josh! Josh! Hey listen!

"Yeah I'm far from OK, and ya know this is too much for kid."