Chapter 54: New Anatomy! Basically Puberty!!!

Narrator's P.O.V

Ma floated behind Josh, and leaned her head over his shoulder. She held her hand out to show him something important.

Josh and Ma's Conversation:

Ma: Look at this.

*Ma created a small see through human like figure with the light from her body.*

Ma: OK now this is the normal human anatomy. Everything about this is normal, nothing special. Now look at this one.

*Ma created another see through human model with sparkling sky blue veins under the normal veins.*

Ma: Now which one looks different to you?

Josh: Clearly the one on the right.

Ma: Correct. The one on the left is how you were at first. *Ma creates another Hunan model.* And this one is when that blue first started appear. Notice how the veins are connected to the brain. And is slowly, but rapidly growing at a nice pace.

Josh: So that was the cause of those headaches I had then right?

Ma: Precisely. Since those new veins had to grow in, it stimulated your blood veins, making your blood flow in an unnatural manner causing it to burst which made it leak from your body. Normal people would've died having major blood lost like that, but those new growing veins kept you alive.

Josh: So this is basically like puberty.

Ma: That's one way to call it.