Chapter 29: Leave Me Be! Morning Time Rumble!!!

Narrator's P.O.V

Josh pushed Kali away then attacked with a pillow making him stumble away. Kali grabbed Josh again dragging him off the bed then slammed him into the dresser. The TV tumbled over almost landing on Josh but he dodged just in time. "You're cleaning my room after this too!" Kali threw the remote but missed and said, "Hell naw!" Josh charged forward trying to tackle him, but Kali grabbed Josh and slung him to the wall. Josh got up fast to try and land a punch, until he got kicked back to the wall so he lunged off the wall while ducking with his fist in the air then punched Kali in the stomach. Kali held his stomach in pain for a sec then tried to punch Josh in the face. Josh blocked the blow with his arms crossed still hurting him a little. His arms got tired so he went on the offensive to strike back until they both struck each other in the jaw.

Meanwhile In The Living Room...

Kim heard a loud muffled smashing, and crashing noise coming from Josh's room "STOP PLAYING IN THERE AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!" she yelled out. Josh can be heard grunting in pain then said "I am, just give me 5 minutes to....." He gave a small painful scream cause Kali hit him in the chest. Kim became furious yelling again "WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY, STOP PLAYING!!!" Kali responded this time saying "Hold on Kim I'm helping Josh...." This time Kali was cut off by Josh kicking him in his side making a loud grunting noise. Kim decided too go see what they were doing, little did she know something stupid was about to happen. A loud muffled bumping sound can be heard before a TV came crashing through the door.

"You fucking retard you broke my door!" Josh went for another tackle but Kali swiftly dodged making Josh slam into the hallway closet flopping to the ground. He tried to get up until Kim put her foot on his back to keep him down. "Stop all that cussing, Josh!" she then turned her attention to Kali. "And you, it's for you to get a job cause you're paying for this!" Kali got even more mad and started arguing with Kim. In the middle of the argument, Josh crawled away from them to not get involved. When he was free from those two, he went to the laundry room to get his school clothes from the dryer which smelled like lavender after that he went to the bathroom to get himself prepared.

10 minutes later, Josh walked out the bathroom in black cargo shorts with a black hoodie despite it being warm outside, Josh noticed Kali was gone and Kim getting her purse about to leave for work. "Hey you OK?" He asked but Kim gave a bad sounding response. "Don't talk to me right now, I'm in a bad mood thanks to your brother." she quickly went outside, got into her car and left for work. "Awww, she didn't offer me a ride to school."

Josh walked to school in peace enjoying the silence. There were a couple of people outside enjoying the morning air and bringing their trash bin to the side walk for trash day, a lot of birds were flying around today too. Apparently, some guy's car looked like a toilet to them. Josh began rubbing his forehead, lately he's been having random headaches out of no where, he didn't tell Kim cause she'll over exaggerate it thinking it's something way worse. It's probably just the heat giving him a headache so he took off his jacket thinking it would help a little, but it got worse for some reason. This time, the headache was even stronger than usual. Josh started hearing cracking sounds in his head as blood started pouring from his nose. He fell to his knees squeezing his face while screaming in agony as the cracking sound got louder and more painful.

Then it stopped all of a sudden with no trace of pain left, but leaving a sensation of pleasure for a couple of seconds making him shiver. He touched under his nose to see blood then looked around to see people staring in horror. A lady approached slowly and said, "Hey do you need an ambulance?" Josh scooted away from her with a hostile look in his eyes, then the husband began approaching too to see what's going on. Instead of Josh sitting there, he took off running to get away from them.

20 Minutes Later...

He stopped to see he was in front of Colonial Middle School, tired and confused, he slowly walked in the building. "I hope today is a chill day cause I feel like crap now."