Chapter 30: Hey! It's That Guy Again!!!

Narrator's P.O.V

Josh walked through the front doors to see a bunch of students walking around trying to get to class, the new Colonial looked like a movie theater cause of how the auditorium looked with giant canvases hung up above it. The cafeteria is huge, and the gym looked so shiny with a staircase that led to a balcony in the back, also there was some weird looking substance on the ceiling that nobody couldn't explain. It looked like a bunch dust.... like a LARGE amount of dust. The library was next to the office and the entrance to the school, it's a decent sized library that looks really clean and cold inside, a perfect place to sleep if you ask Josh. The librarians frown upon that so he at least checks out a book to make up for it. The office, now that place is confusing cause in the back there are a bunch of hallways that you have to walk through, resulting in you getting lost.

Josh's P.O.V

The students are divided up into 3 hallways:

HallA 8th                           HallB 7th
                              ∆
                          Stairs

Exploratory Hall              HallC 6th

So I'm up stairs on the left side. When I entered my 1st period I saw a couple of students in our class that I never really paid attention too, but the ones I did are cool. There's this girl named Cheyenne who I recently met thanks to one of my friends, she's a pretty cool girl. Next, another girl who always had a bad attitude for no reason that I try to avoid but some how end talking to her anyways, Sheniqua she's cool once you see her nice side. Who the hell is that..... Wow he's still around he must've got his schedule changed, maybe I should talk to him, then again he's probably a dick head so I think I'll wait a bit depending on how he acts. I wonder what his name is. Oh it's that light skin girl again I should talk to her for Berry since he's scared to do it.

Flashback to their conversation

Berry: Dude, I need help, please bro!

Josh: Aye chill, what's the problem and let go of me?

Berry: Sorry, but do you know a light skin girl with glasses, freckles, and her hair covering her face.

Josh: No, am I supposed to?

Berry: Well don't tell nobody what I'm about to tell you OK?

Josh: ...You got a crush on her don't you?

Berry: BE QUITE FOR SOMEONE HEARS US!

*Berry hits Josh in the arm*

Josh: Ok Ok so why do you need me for?

Berry: Talk to her for me dude. Make me look good in front of her, I'll pay you back.

*before Josh could respond that lightskin girl walked past them*

Berry: Look that's her right there, go talk to her please!?

*Berry was giving Josh a sad look*

Josh: uuugh whatever.

*Josh walked away to catch up with the girl*

End of Flashback

I guess this is the golden opportunity to talk to her now...... she doesn't look so healthy.

Narrator's P.O.V

Josh saw her slide a binder and book under her desk, when he got close enough to get her attention she threw up..... Josh backed away slowly and sat down at his desk then took a nap. "I'll try another day cause that's nasty." 10 minutes later in class, Josh wakes up to see that the teacher Ms. Warner doing a role call. "Joshua" she said so Josh responded, so did the other guy "here." They both said in sync then start looking at each other. Ms.Warner decided to call by last name, "Joshua Hardy?" Josh raised his hand, next she said "Joshua Harris", then the other guy raised his hand. "Well now we got 5 Josh's in this class" she said, to the Josh's surprise another kid in the class was named Joshua Brock a short caucasian male, further down the role call there was another Joshua in the classroom as well. His name is Joshua Love, a tall, muscular, and dangerous looking guy with braids and a mustache. The last one's name is Joshua Henderson, a really short dark skinned kid. The class started to laugh at the fact of the many Joshua's in one room.

Joshua Brock asked to use the bathroom, and was given permission too. He walked between the rows of desks to slip and fall in the throw up that the girl did who got checked out. "EEEEEW!!! why didn't someone clean this up yet!"
Joshua Harris laughed his ass off and started checking him. (making fun off if you don't know what checking is).