Chapter One: New Girl

AUTHOR FROM THE FUTURE!
HEY! So when I first wrote this I wasn't really trying but it gets so much better as you go!
I'm slowly editing this story to fix any mistakes and change it up a bit but not changing anything big. Also His Warrior is a prequel to this book so please check out that book AFTER you finish reading this one. I promise you it'll be worth your time.
Enjoy!
~Lila W.

Grian's POV

I guess you'd never think, me, of all people would fall in love.
Sam has Yuki and Taurtis had Salex but she's dead now. I guess he does have Chan.
I'm the only one in the group without a girlfriend it looks like.
I had Ellen but I don't even know what she is, a shemale maybe? That's scary

"Grian!" I snapped back to the present and out of my mind.

Sam waved his hand in my face, trying to capture my attention by pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry," I finally replied, shaking my head.

I looked to the front of the class, where Mrs. Okami stood behind her desk with a girl I've never seen before at this school.
Her long (hair color) hair stopped at her hips.
Her eyes were a (eye color), they really brought out her face.
Her feautures made her beautiful, making my face flush red.
Her eyes scanned the somewhat big classroom full of students, all weird in some way in my opinion.

Mrs Okami always had that positive smile on her face, which made her a really nice teacher.
The only thing I disliked about Mrs Okami was she favorited her daughter, Sillyjilly.

"Good Morning Class! Today we have a new student! This is Y/N!" Okami told us with a cheerful smile, as usual.

"Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself Y/N?" Mrs. Okami asked her.

"Uhm Sure. I enjoy stalking and murdering people." She announced.

Everyone stared at her, not saying anything. They didn't really seem surprised, it's pretty normal for people to be insane at this school from what I've learned for the little time I've been here at this school.

"Haha! I'm joking! No I actually love (favorite hobby)!"

She curtsyed to Mrs Okami and scanned the room for empty seats.

I noticed the only empty seat in the classroom was next to mine.
She walked over to the empty desk next to me and sat down.

Mrs. Okami started the lesson. I had trouble focusing.

'What's wrong with me? Why can't I focus?' I asked myself.

The bell rang after two long hours of a long, boring lesson.

I quickly ran to the lunch room and sat with Sam, Taurtis, and J. My best friends.

I looked around to see if Y/N was coming. She stood in the hallway looking at all the tables.
I could feel Sams' stare, looking at me and laughing.
He then turned to where Y/N was standing.

"Hey Y/N! Come sit with us!" Sam called to her.

She heard his voice and walked over slightly smiling.

"Thank You." She told him as she sat down beside me.

The bell rang, hurting my ears.
I quickly ran to Teacher Rowan's class, or what I like to call it, psyhical hell.
Normally I hate this class but for once I was glad to be in this class because I didn't have to worry about Y/N being so close to me.
I lined up in the boys line. My attention turned to the girls line.
Y/N stood in the back.

'Why am I so scared to talk to her her?'

Hai!
My name is Lila W. but my fans like to call me Author~Chan!
Welcome to the first rewritten chapter of What is She?
I am slowly editing this Fan Fiction to make it the best it can be!
Don't worry, I didn't change anything I just turned it from horrible to awesome!
Well I'm rambling!
Be sure to check out my Samgladiator x Reader "His Warrior" especially if you like angst XD

Bai!

Lmao another author from the future, like nine months later. I find it funny how almost everyone says their favorite hobby is stalking and murdering people but later on in the book the same people say otherwise.

~Lila W.