Chapter Thirty Four

November 5th, Wednesday morning

Grian's POV

I sat on our sofa with my face in my hands, Taurtis was seated beside me.
Our T.V was on, the news playing.

"Four people were murdered last night, that's five people in one week!"
Taurtis shouted.

I was worried that Sam was murdered as well. He disappeared in the middle of the night and still hasn't returned.
If he was murdered his body hasn't been found.
I'm really worried for Y/N and Sam.
"Did they say who's killed?"
I asked Taurtis, who had been watching the news longer.

"Sookie and Soul were found stabbed repeatedly with slit throats and then Hidden and Jts were found all around their house, literally. Blood was splattered across the walls and their legs and arms were hanging from the ceiling along with their heads on pikes,"
Taurtis explained.

I shook my head in disgust. Whoever is doing this is a proffesional in the killing business. But these are inoccent people, inoccent lives.

'Is this Y/N's doing? No it can't be.'
I thought to myself.

My phone started ringing in my jean pockets and I took it out. I looked at the caller ID and saw Ellen was calling. I immediately answered.

"Ellen, what's up?"
I tried to act com and normal.

"Grian! We don't have time for greetings! Do you mind if I come over right now? I need to explain what we need to do about Y/N and how to stop these murders,"
Ellen explained.

"Yes of course!"

"Okay I'll be over in thirty minutes!"
She hung up and I turned to Taurtis.
He held a small, black photo frame.
I walked over and seated myself beside him.
The photo showed Taurtis and Chan, laughing.
Chan had a giant stuffed panda in her arms and Taurtis was kissing her cheek while Chan laughed.
Silence throbbed through the air.

"Taurtis? Are you okay?"
I asked him, concerned for my friend.

"She didn't deserve any of this. I just want to hold her again, tell her I love her. I never got the chance to tell her that."
I sighed and walked over to the window.
I looked out and felt tears rolling down my face.
"Please be safe Y/N."
I whispered.

Yuki's POV

I heard Sookie yelling and I quickly got out of bed to see what was going on. I grabbed my robe and ran into Sookie and Soul's room only to regret it immediately.
There was a pool of blood before me along with Sookie and Soul lying lifeless on the ground. Sam, Y/N, and Kyle stood beside their bodies, smiling in a disgusting way.
The smile disappeared when they saw me.
I immediately started running but I could hear footsteps behind me.

'Just keep going Yuki, they can't catch you if you keep running.'
I thought to myself.

I reached for the front door but I was tackled to the ground.
I looked up and saw Sam above me with his knife.
Tears rolled down my face. This wasn't my boyfriend. I knew this wasn't a prank.
This was real. This was happening. I am going to die.
I started crying and whining.

"Please Sam, please don't kill me."
I cried.

"Shh shh it's okay Yuki. You're an important witness but we can't afford to lose you, if you want to live you'll come with us without any difficulties."
Sam said to me, brushing my pink hair out of my face.

End of flashback

I woke up in a wooden chair, my arms tied to the arm rests and my legs tied to the chair.
I could hear people talking and I listened closely.
"You could have just killed her then, more blood the more satisfying."
I heard someone say.

"She's not on the list and she's Sam's girlfriend. We can use that as an advantage in case anything goes wrong with Y/N or her friends,"
I reconized that one as Sam.
But that was not the Sam I knew.

"Please help me..."
I whispered.

Ellen's POV

Grian greeted me by giving me a quick hug and inviting me into his apartment where I saw a sobbing Taurtis on the couch, clutching a photo frame.

"Ellen, what do we need to do?"
Grian asked me.

"Is there anything you can do to bring back Chan?"
Taurtis asked, sobbing.

"I'm sorry Taurtis, I simply cannot bring the dead back to life. I'm not that powerful. But I'd be more than happy to call to her to talk to you,"
Ellen replied to Taurtis's comment first.
She turned to me afterwards.

"This is going to sound really stupid but Y/N wasn't that hard to figure out how to bring her back to normal."
She started.

"And?"

"This is Y/N's third life but also second life, if we can just revive her by helping her retrieve her memory and taking away this third life and restoring her with her first and second life. Meaning same old Y/N yet not as stupid as she was in the first life and not controlled by the shadow.
In order for all this to end we need to burn the manor down with the shadow inside,"
She explained.

"How will we help her retrieve her memories?"
I asked.

"First off, we need you to go to her at school and ask her to ditch, she doesn't trust you but in this life she's a delinquent. Take her to her house, your first date, or anywhere that will help her smark a memory. Then share a passionate kiss at the right moment and hopefully that will trigger her memories,"

"Thank you Ellen, this is really helpful."
I hugged her and started crying.

Hai!
HOLY CRAP
IT IS 12:51 AM
I HAVE BEEN AT THIS CHAPTER FOR TWO HOURS NOW
I WOULD LIKE TO SLEEP
Okay to be honest I was watching American Horror Story so I'm scared XD
That's why this got so dark and disgusting XD
So to have the story make more sense, Taurtis, Grian, and Ellen are skipping school today.
Also, any chapter from here on out
DO NOT READ
INLESS
It says Chapter (insert number)
Meaning I am a tired author who would like to sleep and finish those chapters tomorrow
Let's just say they're not rewritten meaning things are different xd
K hope you enjoyed
Cya later!
Bai!
~Lila W.