Chapter Twelve: He saw him?

Grian's POV

"So what about Y/N?"
I asked.

Sam's eyes met mine.

"I overheard your conversation when you two were arguing about a dream or something,"
He replied.

"Oh,"

I didn't really have any words I could think of because I know I can't get mad at him.

"But I have a feeling it connects with what I saw," He went on.

I was anxious to know everything now.

"What did you see?" I asked, almost yelling.

"When you two were arguing, there was a large shadow against the wall."
He told me.

I began to relax, my shoulders no longer tensed up.

"It could've been the shadow of something nearby," I told him.

"So you're telling me that a shadow that looks like a really tall guy with red eyes glowing was reflecting off of something?"
He asked me.

"What do you mean glowing red eyes?"
I was beginning to become scared now, but more worried about Y/N.

  She seemed like a normal girl to us. But now, we've learned she's a totally different person.
And we were getting into danger by caring.

"The shadow was like a normal one, but where it's eyes were, they were glowing red,"
He told me.

I thought back to my dream to think of the figure. He matched the description pretty well.

"Thank you so much Sam."
I told him.

This was new information.

'Wait! How did Sam see the shadow but Y/N and I didn't?'

"Sam,"

"Yes?"

"How did you see the shadow but no one else, including Y/N and I, not see it?"
I asked.

"I thought someone saw it, but no one else had the same reaction I did,"
Sam replied.

"Thank you, Sam, you've been a huge help." I told him before running out of the house.

Hai!

  Quick question:
Should I start signing off my name in bold and italics? Or should it just stay italics?
I like both xd

   Well hope you enjoyed, I left you on a cliffhanger there.
No worries, if you're reading this now the next chapter is already out ^.^
   Well check out my Sam x Reader XD
(I have no life)

~Lila W.