Chapter Thirty Six

Your POV

    I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was fire. I definitely wasn't infront of the fairgrounds anymore. I looked beside me to see if Grian was there, but he wasn't.
  The place around me definitely wasn't Japan.
It was a familiar feeling on where I was. I saw people running out of the burning mansion in front of me, some were trying to carry or drag unconscious people.
  What caught my eye was two girls running back inside.
I closely watched until they weren't in sight. I noticed I didn't feel heat on my skin from the fire and I could breath fine, even with all the smoke around me.
I forced myself to walk inside the burning mansion.
I could hear the girls voices.

  "I think he's in here!" One of them said.

   I followed their voices until I found myself next to them along with a young man, definitely handsome.

   "We have to hurry, or we're all going to die!" One of the girls said.

     I took a closer look at the two girls. They both wore white clothing, they almost looked like slaves.
  The first girl who was on the right surprisingly had purple hair. Her hair was rather curly as well. I was rather surprised that her hair was purple because
by the age in timeline it looked as if I was in medevil Europe. England most likely.
The other girl also had really curly hair. Her hair was (H/C) and her eyes were a (light/dark) (E/C).
She surprisingly looked a lot like me.
The other girl looked a lot like Ellen too.

   "My lord, we must go."
The purple haired girl said.

  "I was born here, and I shall die here," He replied.

  "We must go! We still need to live out our lives!" The other girl yelled.

   I noticed a very ugly figure appear, covered in what looked like blood. He looked a lot like a demon.
He had a devilish grin on his face.
   A loud cracking sound could be heard. I looked up and the ceiling collapsed on all three of them, crushing them.
I stared, horrified, at what just happened. The debris in front of me was burning from the flames.
The purple haired girl floated out, she looked more like a spirit.
The man and the young girl were lifted up and out of the debris. The demon walked forward.
He started talking but I couldn't hear what he was saying.
  Everything faded away and I woke up, laying in a hospital bed. Grian was sitting in a chair by my bed, his hand was placed on mine. He seemed to be asleep.

    "Grian?"

   He immediately woke up and burst into joy.

     "Y/N! You're okay!"

    He hugged me and I didn't smile.

   "Are you okay?"

    I didn't reply

   "Y/N, what happened?"

"Grian, I saw myself die,"

  Hai!
484 words thats pretty good tbh.
Well, you watched yourself die. I wonder how that would feel...
  Sadly there is only going to be a few chapters left, an Epilogue, and a Q and A
So send in your questions or I'm going on Google.
  Been working on some other stories like so when those are ready I'll announce it
Well thats enough!
Bai!
~Lila W.