Chapter Eighteen: Harvest Festival

Some music for you to listen to above

October 6th, Friday
26 days until Halloween
25 days until the Harvest Dance

               Y/N's POV

"Hey Y/N! Wait up!"
I heard Grian's voice behind me as I shut my locker.

"Hey what's up?"
Grian smiled at me brightly.

"I wanted to see if you were free tonight," He replied.

   It was Friday today. I had gone shopping with the girls yesterday. Our normal school day with no drama was on Wednesday and Grian and I's date was on Tuesday.
(Don't yell at me with Calendar wise, I'm just trying to let my readers know which day was which
Please do not say thats not what the calendar says, I have created my own calendar for this story)

"Yeah I'm free tonight, why?" I finally replied.

"Well there's the Harvest festival that's here the entire weekend." He told me.

"I would love to go with you!" I already knew what he was going to say.

"How did you know what I was going to say?"

"I know you too well," I replied.
He let out a chuckle. I smiled at him.

"What time should I pick you up?" He asked.

"Is six thirty good?" I asked.

"Yeah that's perfect," He replied.

  I nodded my head to him to say goodbye and walked off with my books in my hands.

~Time skip brought to you by Support Samgladiator week~

"This is amazing Grian!" I exclaimed.

   A few hours had passed since I last saw Grian, until he showed up at my front door to come pick me up. We were now at the carnival looking around at all the Autumn decorations.
(I just realized Harvest is more November but just go with me cause my parents always put out Harvest decorations in October ^.^)

"It's just a carnival, Y/N," Grian replied, with a small laugh.

"I'm sorry it's just, I've never been to a carnival." I told him. He looked at me with shock.

"Never?" He asked.
I nodded my head no.
A smile grew on his face.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" He grabbed my hand and starting running through the crowd of people as if we were being chased by the cops.

  He stopped in front of a bunch of carnival games, at least ten.

"Want to play one of them?" He asked. I nodded my head yes.

We walked up to a ring tosser game.

"How much?" Grian asked the guy running the stand.

"Five dollars for three rings," The guy replied.

Grian handed the guy five dollars and the guy handed us three rings.
I looked at how the game was set up.
There were some bottles scattered. I soon realized what we were supposed to do.
I threw one of the rings and it landed on the far back one.

"Nice job!" Grian congradulated me moments before tossing a ring and making it to the far back.

  I congradulated him and noticed there was one ring left.

"You can throw it if you want." He told me. I smiled at him and threw the ring. It landed in the far back again.
Grian smiled at me once more.

"You can pick any from the top row," The guy told us. I looked up at the massive stuffed animals.

"Can I have that one please?" I said pointing to a giant stuffed brown bear. Grian and I walked off happily.

We walked over to a basketball game where people were trying to get this "grand prize."
I looked at it and it was obvious it was rigged.

"It's not worth our money."
Grian told me. I looked at the giant unicorn then back at Grian.

"Hold my bear, I am getting that unicorn!" I vowed.

I handed the guy a ten and he handed me a basketball. I knew a little trick I could do. I ran across the wall and jumped mid air, clutching the basketball in my arm and holding out my left arm. I grabbed the hoop and held on, lifting the ball I threw it through the hoop.
I walked over to the guy who scowled at me as he handed me the giant unicorn.
I screamed in happiness. I now had a giant teddy bear and giant unicorn.

"I need a giant panda and a giant rabbit now."
I told Grian. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Come on, let's play more games!"

   Grian and I had played more carnival games and I almost killed him on bumper cars. We went on the Mary gold round together too.
Now, we were about to go on the Ferris Wheel, with the sun setting.
There wasn't really a long line as everyone was clearing out of the park because it was late.
Grian and I got into a red cart and we started rising up. We had left my giant stuffed animals with the crew members below. I had gotten by giant pink rabbit with a purple bow and we found a giant brown and white panda. Then a few more smaller stuffed animals, all cats.

Some time later we were at the top, and the ride stopped. The sunset was beautiful.

"This looks amazing," I told him. Grian smiled at me.

Our eyes locked. There was silence between us and I saw Grian lean towards me. When we were face to face, I closed my eyes and felt his familiar pair of warm lips touch mine. It was a long and passionate kiss.
Thoughts of our first kiss flooded back to me. I didn't run off this time. I had nowhere to run, I didn't want to run though. This moment was too special.
Grian finally pulled away and moments later the cart started moving again. There was silence between us, but I just kept on smiling and admiring the sunset.

Hai!
   You know it amazes me how most of you have reached this far.
It makes me happy, I'm able to say I have fans/fangirls.
   :)
The super moon is out tonight here, and it's gorgeous
   When you see the super moon, howl to it and I will reply to your call
   If you are apart of my wolf pack, I will hear you
~Lila W.