Chapter Seven: Dream or Reality?

???'s POV

"Young child, you're giving away too much information."
I told Y/N.

  Her eyes refused to meet mine.
I almost pitied the young girl.
She thought she was in a dream, calling out for help in the "real" world.
The little girl had no idea this was real.
I was real.

"Why do you make me do this?" She asked.

"We made a deal all those years ago," I replied.
Anger and hatred filled her eyes.

"I refuse to hurt anyone!" She screamed.
I bit my bottom lip in disgust.

"You never listen do you?" I spoke my words quietly.

"I wonder what I have to do to make you listen," I continued, putting my index finger to my chin to make Y/N think I was thinking hard.

  Fear filled her eyes once more. A thought struck my mind and I smirked, looking down at Y/N. Her eyes met mine as she had to look up just to face me.

"What about that Grian boy?" I asked.

I saw her hands start to shake and her legs tremble. Her legs couldn't hold her because a few moments later she fell to my feet, tears rolling down her face.
She tried to still look strong though by standing up straight and tall, wiping her tears away.

"What about him?"
She asked. I didn't reply, by doing this it would make her seem I've given up but I'm too smart to give up that easily. An idea struct my mind, it was perfect. Now this will be a show to enjoy.

"There is one thing you can do." I told her, smiling.

"What is it?"

"I see great experiences in your future only if you do one thing." I told her, still smiling.

"What is that one thing?"
I folded my hands and looked down at her.

"When Halloween has come, you will find out," I replied.

"Until then you may go on as a normal girl and try not to forget me or have me ruin your life if you want Grian to live." I added before walking down to the nearby lit fireplace.

  As the fire danced, my piercing red eyes didn't leave it. I heard chains in the background and slowly turned to find Y/N having her hands chained to the ground.

"This is what happens when you don't obey, looks like you're spending the night here." I told her before grabbing my staff and walking out of the room in silence.

Hai!
When I first wrote this I was so proud of it but like re-reading it, I'm not
>.> >.< <.<

Welp...

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

Show you enjoyed by hitting that white star and making it orange!

Then comment your theories!

And check out my Sam x Reader "His Warrior"

Bai!

*Huggle*

  This was somewhat written okay

~Lila W.