Chapter one (REWRITTEN)

I find it really weird that people still read this book. I still respond to comments but I honestly never go on Wattpad anymore. I am far a fan of Grian and Taurtis for reasons I will not specify. I'm really happy Sam is doing better, we haven't talked in awhile probably because I got locked out of my Twitter but oh well.

I wrote this story years ago and rewrote it. Well, now I will be rewriting ONLY chapter one with my new writing skills. If you guys want more of my old content go give His Warrior a read, it is actually connected to this universe. I do plan on publishing a novel. For more information you can follow my instagram @luna.lia_

Enjoy the story!

Rain shotgunned onto the school's rooftop, leaving clear droplets of water to paint the windowsill. Outside was a dull canvas, dark clouds weeping as they shed tears down onto the urban environment below them. Cars drove by with windshield wipers flicking away the pestering rain. Grian watched the urban scene, finding it to be much more entertaining and relaxing than what his teacher's lecture had to say. His chin was rested on his hand as he held a far away look. "Grian!" Reality seemed to snag a hold of him as a pale hand came into his line of vision. He raised his head with his gaze traveling away from the outside environment and to the positive classroom. Sam was waving a hand in his face, a cheeky smile plastered across his face.

"Sorry," He finally responded with a shake of his head. Sam had started to ramble on about something dumb but Grian wasn't listening for his gaze had traveled to the front the classroom. A girl stood there, dressed in the school's uniform. She had short pink hair, the left side of her head shaved while the rest was swept to the side. Her eyes were as blue as the ocean, a settling vibe to them as her gaze traveled the room.

Mrs Okami held a positive smile as she did every day. It became exhausting after awhile. "Good morning class! Today we have a new student joining us, this is Lucille Medina." She said.

"Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself Lucille?" Mrs. Okami asked her.

Lucille thought before a moment as she raised her arms to the back of her head and leaned back against them. "I guess I enjoy art and photography. Fashion is cool," Lucille explained. Mrs Okami thanked her and told her to go find a seat. There were a handful of empty seats in the classroom. One beside Yuki, another behind Silly, and the last one between Sam and Taurtis.

"Lucille! Come sit with us!" Taurtis called, waving his hands. Lucille didn't say much but simply accepted his request and joined the vacant seat.

For the next forty minutes, Grian found himself to become distracted. Unable to properly focus.

'What's wrong with me? Why can't I focus?' He thought to himself.

He was grateful when he heard the bell ring, shoving his papers in his backpack and impatiently tapping his foot as Sam and Taurtis took their precious time.

Grian made his way down the stairs to the lunchroom where he joined Sam, Taurtis, and J at their usual table. Grian looked around for Lucille although it wasn't hard to spot her with the sore thumb that was her pink hair. "I think Yuki will like Lucille a lot. They can be the pink haired twins." Sam commented before taking a bite out of his carrot.

"What about me?" Grian looked up to see Yuki arriving and taking a seat beside Sam.

"We were just talking about Lucille. Thought you two might like each other," Sam replied.

"Speak of the devil." Taurtis said. After he finished his sentence, Grian realized Lucille was walking up to their table.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" She asked.

"Not at all! The more the merrier!" J cheered. At his comment Lucille smiled and took a seat next to J, across from Grian.

'Why am I so scared to talk to her?'

This is honestly terrible. I can write a lot better than this but I was trying to follow the general outline of what I had originally written and I have no love for this story anymore. Nowadays I write cybernetic stories and magical adventures in my own universes. I also roleplay a lot and Lucille is one of the characters I play. When I first wrote this a lot of people called me Author~Chan and that name always seemed to make me smile but this is the last of Author~Chan. I'm finally moving into the Lila W. I've always aspired to be.

Much love to everyone. Biggest tip of advice: Don't go around saying you love stalking and murdering people. It will haunt you throughout high school trust me. Let's be honest, you really don't and it was once funny but now tis' a dead me.

That's all I got to say. Hope these shitty 600 words were enjoyable. Feel free to message me on Instagram:)

~Lila W.