BS: Honeymoon in Acapulco, Mexico

Before we start, big thanks to @RyuzakiManga for suggesting Acapulco, Mexico. Thank you darling!

Y/N's POV

We arrived at Banyan Tree Cabo Marques, the hotel Grian and I were staying at. I had no idea we were going to Mexico for our honeymoon. When we were in the airport, I had to wear headphones when we were boarding so I wouldn't hear where we were going. I could've looked up at the little TV's but Grian made sure I was on my phone at all times. But he made up for it by getting us first class tickets so that was nice. But normally on planes they say where you're going, once again I had to wear headphones and watch movies. But when we finally landed and I was allowed to take my headphones out, I saw the beauty of Acapulco.
Grian had gotten us a villa with a gorgeous view of the ocean. There was a small deck with two chairs and a small pool right by it. Our condo was on a large hill, putting us high up. The path to our condo had a thin concrete pebble path leading to a beautiful decorated door.
I set my stuff down and stared around in awe. We stood in the front room which had two small brown couches and a small flatscreen TV. I hugged Grian and started crying.

"This is beautiful."
I whispered to him.

"I'm glad you like it."

I started exploring and walked outside, looking at the ocean. A room was on the other side of the deck with many windows. I walked in and saw a large Queen sized bed. The sheets were a plain white but on a black bed frame. There were red rose petals in the shape of the heart on the bed. Before I could say anything, Grian embraced me in a hug. I looked up at him by turning my head and he leaned down and kissed my lips passionately. The kisses turned hard and we all know what happens after that.

We clinked our champagne glasses together and took a sip. Grian and I were having dinner on our deck with the sun setting. The view was gorgeous.

"So we're spending the rest of our life together huh?"
I said aloud.

"Yeah, never did I imagine a silly high school crush would turn into something big,"
Grian replied, not making eye contact with me and only staring into the sunset.

"After all that's happened we were meant to be together."
I told him.

"Y/N, this is our honeymoon. We shouldn't discuss those events here. We only get one honeymoon, remember that,"
Grian replied, actually looking at me this time with twinkling eyes. He took my hand and kissed it lightly.

"I love you Grian."

"I love you too, Y/N,"

Hai!
YES IT WAS VERY SHORT AND CRAPPY! I wanted to FINALLY end this story. I've been so busy lately with school and dance and rewriting His Warrior and planning my new fanfic.
Also before I forget, shout out to my friend DJKitty02 she's written a new story called Compass and it's really cool stuff so check her out if you like Aphmau as well xd
Moving on, because this is the end I kind of wanted to end it special. So Imma do a Q and A
And if you can't think of questions just use this

But if you do use a number, make sure you check the comments to make sure someone else didn't ask

But if you do use a number, make sure you check the comments to make sure someone else didn't ask. And even if you're a new reader you can still ask I'll add it to the Q and A
His Warrior will be republished soon I'm changing quite a few things and then when His Warrior finishes I'm publishing a new fanfic/original story. It's still being planned out but Kate~Chan is designing a cover for His Warrior and that story. So His Warrior can't be published til Kate~Chan is done,
Also, thank you to everyone who cheered me on at the rally today. I apparently looked like an idiot. But how would you feel if you could only move one leg and you were taped to a guy you've never spoken to? XD
Okay bye guys
~Lila W.