BS: Waking up

Taurtis's POV

I let out a yawn as I flipped the pages of a book, Ellen's book to be exact. Ellen had come over to my apartment to help me try and find a resurrection spell. So far, no luck.

"Tired?"
Ellen asked me.

"Yeah, I don't even know what half of these things are,"
I replied.

"Best that you don't, there's a lot of really dangerous things in here that you shouldn't know about,"
I didn't care. I just wanted to bring Chan back. Ellen kept telling me that some people need to die early. Everyone dies. I had hope though, Ellen was resurrected when she died. Then there was Elizabeth and Y/N but their's isn't really a resurrection.

"We may not be lucky, Taurtis. When we do find one, we may not be able to do it. This is really advanced stuff, I haven't even learned half of this. Wicca can be really beautiful in times but also very dangerous,"
She explained.

"I understand,"
I replied.

I continued flipping the pages of her book, reading only the top of the page.
Some of them were in a different language, apparently Latin. Ellen assured to me that when I find it, it would be in English. I turned to another page and my face lit up when I read the words "Resurrection."

"Ellen! I found it!"

She looked at the page and started reading it in her head. I looked at the pictures or markings on the side. Everything was written and drawn in ink. There was a strange star on the side, it wasn't like the stars in the sky or a star a teacher would put on your test if you got a good grade. It definitely wasn't the Star of David.

"Ellen, what star is this? I've never seen it before."
I asked her.

She turned to look where I was pointing and smiled.
"That's a peagan star, it can be used for good and evil,"
She explained.
I nodded my thanks to her.

"What did you find?"

"We can't do the spell,"
She replied.

"Wait why?"
I asked.

"If you bring Chan back someone else you love has to die, we'll just be killing another person,"
She explained.

"I'm sorry Taurtis."

Yuki's POV

My hand was rested on top of Sam's hand, hoping for him to wake up. It's been three days now and he still hasn't woken up. Every minute I'm here I'm either thinking of all the happy memories we shared together or thinking of how he'll wake up. I'll either be happy that he'll be back to normal and he can come home and go back to school. Or I'll be worried he'll wake up and try to kill me, meaning his inside side is still awake. Inside, Sam is fighting. I don't know which one will win. I'm hoping for my Sam, I really do care about him.

"I'm sorry Yuki, but visiting hours are over. You can come back tomorrow to see him."
A nurse told me.

"Please wake up, please..."
I whispered to him before standing up and leaving the room.

Grian's POV

Taurtis walked into my room with Ellen by his side.