Epilogue

Ten years later

Your POV

I watched happily as my two children ran in the front yard with our dog.
Grian and I had graduated from high school and got married three years after.
Our kids are now four years old, my babies are growing so fast.
Grian and I decided to move back to England since we were both from there. We still visited Japan once in awhile.
Everyone had gone on with their lives, but we were all still friends.
Taurtis had moved to Washington D.C and married a girl named Shannon.
Lil~Chan ended up marrying J, they both became famous scientists.
Sam and Yuki had broke up and Sam moved to L.A where he met a young writer and had two kids, a boy and a girl.
(Author adds herself in story ^.^)
With our lives going well, all the drama was over. No more shadow or Kyle.
It was all in the past, and we were happy.
Elizabeth became Auntie Elly to my kids. She hadn't married yet, she instead went to law school and became a lawyer. After leaning more about the modern world of course.
Kate~Chan became a famous fashion designer and moved to Seattle, Washington.
As for Freya, she stayed in Japan and started making her own mangas. Apparently they'll be turned into Animes soon.
My parents had their funeral, it was sad going to it but at least they were better off in a different life than here.
I loved Grian and I forever will with all my heart, to cherish and to hold.

Hai!
Crappy but eh
You get Bonus Chapters so don't complain.
I'm lazy rn but I just realized idk what to do when I save this
Welp
Bai!