BS: Christmas special

Y/N's POV

I smiled at Grian as he walked out of our bedroom wearing his Christmas pajamas that I made him. I was wearing matching pajamas too.
They had red soft wool with white stripes similiar to a candy cane. We both were wearing Santa hats.

"You look so cute!"
I said to him, smiling.

He blushed uncontrollably and then tried to hide it with a smile. I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"When is everyone getting here?"
Grian asked me.

We heard the doorbell ring throughout our house.
"Right now!"

I ran to the door revealing Sam and Yuki.
"Hey guys!"
I hugged Yuki and then Sam and welcomed them in.

Sam was wearing red wool pants and a matching sweater along with a Santa hat. No he did not look like Santa. Yuki had on her pink wool outfit.
Sam and Yuki held presents for everyone and I smiled.

"Just put the presents under the tree."

After Yuki and Sam put their presents under the tree, I led them to our kitchen where appetizers were layed out. There was a glass bowl full of eggnog with a big spoon in it. Glass cups with reindeer, snowmen, and presents were on the side.

"Turkey is cooking and so are the rolls. Green beans and scallop potatoes are ready so don't worry about cooking."
I told Yuki. Earlier she told me that if I need help cooking she would help me.

"Alright, let me know if I can help with anything."

I walked over to our Christmas tree which was decorated with a gold lace going around until it reached the top along with the bright lights. Then the occasional ornaments.
Sam, Grian, and Yuki were busy chatting. The doorbell rang and I ran to get the door.
Elizabeth and Taurtis were there and they smiled at us. Taurtis was wearing an all green wool outfit and Elizabeth had on white wool pants and a white wool sweater with a reindeer on it, it wasn't Rudolph sadly.
Both of them held presents, one for everyone. More were behind them.

(Those who have forgotten who Elizabeth is and those who haven't read the rewritten version, Elizabeth is your old self before you died in medevil times)

"Hey! How are you?"
I greeted them and gave them hugs.
They smiled at me as they entered my house.

~Later~

I was sitting on the couch with Yuki and Elizabeth. Kate~Chan and Freya sadly weren't coming, they're with their family. Lil~Chan and J were off in Paris and Ellen hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully Ellen comes.
If you're curious, we're now Seniors in high school and will be graduating in June.

(Added that in to say this takes place before the Epilogue and Grian and Y/N are only dating rn)

"What movie should we watch?"
Elizabeth asked us, smiling.

"What do we have?"
Yuki asked.

"Christmas vacation, Home Alone one and two, and Mean Girls,"
She replied.

"Well Mean Girls isn't really a Christmas movie."
I pointed out.

"Yeah, but it's still really funny,"
Yuki replied, lauging.
I then heard the stove going off and ran to the kitchen.

"Dinner's ready!"
I called.

Everyone walked over to our long oak wooden table which was decorated with a white tablecloth with glimmering snowflakes. Six plates were layed out, one at each seat. Two seats were on both sides of the table and one seat on each end. Our chairs were wooden and matched the table. Beside the plates were red velvet napkins with silverware wrapped inside them. A golden napkin holder held them together giving it a nice look.
I set the turkey on the table along with the scallop potatoes, green beans, and freshly baked rolls.
Everyone put their cups of Eggnog beside their plates and seated themselves at the table.