Chapter Seventeen: Shopping (Tag at end)

Some music for you to listen to above

(October 5th)
Y/N's POV

"Come on, guys! We have homework to do!" I complained to my friends as they dragged me into a store.

"Oh come on, Y/N! You need to get into the Halloween spirit!" Yuki told me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.
Lil~Chan, Freya, Kate~Chan, and even Chan were there with them too.
Lil~Chan was set on the idea of being an anime girl but hasn't decided what anime yet.
Freya decided to have rainbow hair for her DJ outfit.
Yuki wanted to be a cute couple with Sam so they decided to have similar costumes but they haven't decided what they're going to be yet, so Yuki wasn't shopping for her costume.
Kate~Chan just needed cat ears and a tail.
Chan was still set on being a witch and there was definitely a lot of witch costumes here. But to be honest, you can be in normal clothing and still be a witch. Maybe she can be one of those healers from the medevil times that were burned to the stake. Or maybe one of those three women accused of being witches in the Salem Witch Trials.

'Wait, how do I know all of this?' I thought to myself.
We never really studied witches in our history textbooks. Eh, I probaly saw it in a show.

(Me hiding my nerdy historic side XD)

I smiled as all my friends split up but Yuki stayed by my side.

"Since Sam and I haven't decided yet, I'm going to help you with your costume." She told me.

"O-okay?"

Yuki led me over to where some costumes were laid out.

"Medevil woman, perfect. I know just how we can dress you up!" Yuki told me excitedly. I tried to force a smile.

"Is there a specific style you want?" She asked.

"Style?" I asked, confused at what she meant.

"Where you can be a peasant, one of those healers, or maybe a noble woman!" Yuki started naming all of these medevil things.
(As long as she doesn't turn into Buffy, Season 2 of Buffy the vampire slayer Halloween. She was a medevil woman)

"Oh! Maybe we can make your hair really curly!" Yuki told me excitedly. I forced a smile.
Medevil noblewomen always had this weird really curly hair. I'll never understand the styles back then.

Yuki and I ended up buying just make up and some fake blood for fun. Chan had bought a dress she thought was perfect for her costume.

"Taurtis will love it!" She squealed.

Lil~Chan bought a green and white school girl uniform even though she had the normal uniform, it reminded me of the uniform from High School of the Dead. Kate~Chan bought a black dress and white collar, along with some white laced gloves and matching cat ears.
Freya had bought everyone some hair stuff to change their hair color.
Yuki ended up dragging us to more stores to buy make up. We ended up buying outfits for us and I guess we're planning another dance because apparently there's going to be a Harvest Dance near Halloween. Costumes sadly not allowed but the school wants it not to be fancy but kind of western.

~Time Skip to home brought to you by BTS~

I walked up to my room and set all the bags I was carrying on the ground. I had bags full of clothes, make up, shoes. Everything to make a girl happy.
I had enjoyed my day out but it was time for homework now.

Hai! Okay so I got tagged again-.-
At Least three times I lost track
I won't be tagging anyone cause way too lazy
Okay
1. Newest nickname
Author~Chan (I sadly cannot tag, bad connection. I will try to later, but thank you for the name)
2. Place want to go to
England, London (And Sam's closet)
3. Favorite band
BTS
4. Favorite roleplay ever been in
The high school rp with Kate~Chan, Percy, Elijah, Jae'dyn, Ethan, and Dragon. All my buddies
5. Where does Bluestar4872 and Tobyaugust come from?
Blue star is actually Kate~Chan's nickname. Its also the name of one of the Thunder Clan leaders from Warrior Cats. And I have a necklace thats a star with blue gems (wearing it now lol)
4872 are my favorite numbers but apparently 48 by itself and 72 by itself are signs of an angel or something
Tobyaugust comes from me with Club Penguin as a little girl
I had two dogs, Toby and August. Thats where it came from
6. Will you do a face reveal?
I don't think I will, I rather be the hidden writer. I have bad acne and a really red face rn so not a good time
7. Favorite show(s)
Lemony Snicket's Unfortunate Events
Sam's rps
8. Favorite Anime(s)
Attack on Titan
Black Butler
Tokyo Ghoul
Death Note
Hunter X Huntee
9. Favorite thing about your bae
My Brownie~Senpai is my age, ik him irl, and he has that really mysterious look to him. And he has gorgeous hair XD
(He moved away so I only love Sam now and his personality for making me happy)
10. Unicorns or mermaids?
Both...
Bai guys!
HAHA 900 WORDS!

~Lila W.