Chapter Thirty: Halloween

Halloween

Your POV

"We're all meeting at Chan's house." Yuki told me.

"Okay," I replied.

"See you there." Yuki told me.

"Bye,"

   I hung up and walked out of my warm house and into the cold breeze.
I held a bag with my entire costume inside, hanging from my right hand. My phone in my left hand.
We all decided to meet up at Chan's house. I guess Taurtis spent the night there so Sam and Grian were gonna meet us there too.
I had my costume ready.

"Hey!" Chan greeted me before giving me a hug.

"Come on in!" She smiled as she welcomed me in.
I walked into Chan's house and saw Taurtis walk into the room followed by Kate~Chan, Freya, and Lil~Chan.

"Hey guys!" I smiled and greeted them.

"Hey Y/N," They all replied, at different moments.

"Is everyone here?" I asked Chan.

"We still need Yuki and the boys," She replied.

"I think Yuki went to the train station to wait for them." Taurtis told me.

"If I would've known I would join her, poor Grian must be really uncomfortable." I said, letting out a laugh after I finished my sentence.
Chan's doorbell rang making me jump.

"I'll get it!" Chan yelled from the kitchen.
Chan opened the door and smiled.

"Yuki!" She walked out of the house give Yuki a hug.

"We're not important?" I heard Sam ask.

"Hello Sam and Grian." She said in a teasingly tone.
Yuki and the boys walked in.
Grian immediately walked over to me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"We don't have to leave for about another thirty minutes, you guys all brought your costumes right?" Chan asked. Everyone nodded their heads.

"Okay well start getting ready,"
We all rushed off to change into our costumes.

I walked out of the bathroom in my costume.
I was wearing a pinkish red noblewoman dress. Yuki bought me a wig to go with it, dark brown curls.
(Inspired by Buffy the Vampire slayers costume for S2 the Halloween Special, picture soon to be added)
I looked around the room to see everyone's costumes.
I noticed a few more people were there, Kate~Chan's and Lil~Chan's friends were all there too, including J.
There was one more person I wasn't expecting as well, Ellen.
I didn't really mind that the other boys were here and I had nothing against Ellen.
I just didn't really know Ellen that well.
Ellen was also wearing medevil clothing, just not anything fancy. She looked more like a medevil witch.
My eyes traveled to everyone else's costumes.
Grian was wearing some type of potato and tomato mixed costume. Sam and Yuki had similar costumes, they were both dressed up as the devil.
Taurtis was dressed up as a street fighter and Chan was dressed up as a witch.
J was dressed up as a scientist, even though he already is one.
Lil~Chan had got some type of hair spray paint and made her hair have different shades of blue along with headphones on her neck. She wore a long sleeved black shirt with music meters on it in different colors along with black leggings.
Freya did look like an anime girl too. She got a green school girl outfit and did her hair and everything.
Then there was Kate~Chan in her neko costume. She made her hair white and her costume was a black dress with a white collar and pink laced gloves and matching cat ears along with a black tail.
  Kate~Chan and Lil~Chan's friends were wearing (insert costume)
(Thought you girls might like to decide and it's true Kate~Chan, I will never understand you)
We all looked pretty awesome, in my opinion.