It's you

You and Niall were both laying down on your bed talking about everything and anything and having a laugh. After a while you go quiet and Niall feels you tense up and can sense that something was wrong.

"Babe what's wrong, is everything alright?" A hint of concern and worry in his voice.

You just sighed a little and said "Don't worry about it babe, it's not important,"

You knew Niall wasn't going to let this go, he turned your head and looked you straight in the eyes "Please tell me Y/N, you can tell me anything," he said in a soft tone.

You started hesitantly "It's just, i'm worried Niall, I'm scared that you'll find someone else who's prettier than me an...." Niall quickly cut you off and said

"I know it's you, from the moment I set eyes on you I knew you were the one, that is never going to happen, you are the most beautiful girl ever and you mean the world to me. I can't imagine my life without you, I don't care about other girls you're the only one I want.....do you want me to go on?" He asked smirking as he saw the cheesy smile on your face from his words. 

You nodded your head grinning, Niall chuckled kissing your nose and began to speak again, "I love how you have one very cute dimple on your cheek and when you get nervous or uncomfortable you rub the bottom of your ear...." He was looking at you adoringly, before he could say anymore you crashed your lips against his and smiled into the kiss. You kissed for a few more minutes, then smiled at each other and youmoved your head closer to his chest and he wrapped his arms around you in a tight embrace as you both fell asleep.