He catches you reading fan fiction about him

You were sitting with the laptop on the sofa in your living room, intensely reading a fan fiction about Niall that you had just discovered. Yeah it was sort of weird reading about your boyfriend, but at the same time it was all just so cute and gave you so many feels that you couldn’t resist.

Niall was in the kitchen getting a snack, when he walked into the room “”Princess we need more bread,” he said walking to sit on the sofa. “Mmmhmmm” you mumbled too engrossed in the story to reply properly. “Y/N?” What are you doing?” he asked curiously. You looked up at him with innocent eyes, “Nothing just reading something, it’s not that interesting” you tried to say convincingly. Niall looked at you suspiciously but shrugged it off and turned on the tv to watch some football (soccer).

You just got to a really intense scene in the story; you and Niall had just come back from a dinner party and let’s just say things were getting very heated on the way back home.

“Y/N…..y/n!” you quickly snapped your head up. “You’re..blushing.., what’s going on?” Niall asked with a puzzled look on his face. “I…ju..i “ you stuttered too shy to admit you were reading fan fiction. Before you could do anything Niall quickly snatched the laptop out of your hands and looked at the screen, “Niall!” you shouted.

His face turned into a smirk and then he turned to face you, “Huh? So you like reading this stuff about me do you?” he smirked. You felt your face heating up even more, not really knowing what to say. Niall moved closer to you, you could feel his hot breath on your skin, leaving goose bumps from where he passed. His lips started to softly kiss your neck, leaving a little love bite and he started trailing kisses up your neck until he got close to your ear he whispered “You like that babe?” Before you had a chance to reply he continued kissing you, everywhere apart from your lips, teasing you. “Does that fan fiction do this?” he asked nibbling the bottom of your ear as a soft moan escaped your lips. You wanted to feel his soft lips on yours, you craved his touch. “You don’t need that when I’m here” he whispered, you couldn’t take any more of his teasing, so pulled his face towards yours and crashed your lips together, in one of the most passionate kisses you have ever had. “Let’s take this upstairs.” He said picking you up as your legs wrapped around his waist, both of you never losing contact as he carried you to your bedroom…

__________________________________________________________________________________

Okay this was really bad I didn't really know what to write. Sorry