Olly Murs tickets

"You know it's been 3 years yesterday that me and Olly became best buds" Niall told you. "And I still haven't met your 'best bud'?" You hinted. Niall knew how much you loved Olly Murs and he would always tease you about it. You kept hinting about going to see him, but it's not worked.
Niall just smirked "Oh yeah."

For the rest of the day you and Niall chilled out at your shared apartment. You went to go get dinner ready when you heard Niall humming a very familiar tune, he'd been doing it all day long.

"Niall. You've been singing Olly Murs all day! I love him but come on......are you trying to make me jealous?" You asked narrowing your eyes at him. Niall shrugged innocently plastering a cheesy smile on his face and he came over to give you a short kiss.

"Well...princess....I've been dropping hints all day...." He trailed off, making you look at him confusingly "Huh?" You asked.

Niall's smile got even wider as he put his hand in his back pocket and brought out two tickets. "I got us......two tickets to go and watch Olly in concert!" He exclaimed, you widened your eyes "What? Oh my god you're serious?" You asked frantically. "Hell yeah!" He smiled.

"But wait, that's not it. I also got us BACKSTAGE PASSES!" He shouted. In all the excitement you jumped on to Niall giving him a huge hug, he was taken aback and you both ended up on the floor, he cushioned your landing.

"I take it you like it" he chuckled. You started kissing him all over his face "This...is...the...best...surprise....ever" you said in between kisses before kissing him full on the lips, one of his arms held you tightly against him as he kissed you back. "I'd do anything to see that smile on your face y/n" he mumbled still close to your lips.

*At the concert*

"SO COME ON SPIN ME AROUND, NOW I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME. CAUSE WHEN YOU HOLD ME LIKE THIS YOU KNOW MY HEART SKIPS SKIPS A BEAT"

You and Niall sang from the top of your lungs. You were both having the time of your lives at the concert. Niall and you were dancing the night away, screaming and shouting whenever possible, you were sure you were going to have a sore throat tomorrow but it'll be worth it.

"Thank you guys so much for coming out tonight it means so much to me. I hope you enjoyed your night and hope to see you all again soon. Drive home safe. Goodnight!" Olly spoke through the microphone.

"Ready to go backstage?" Niall asked close to your ear, you nodded your head eagerly. He wrapped his arm around your waist and guided you to a security guard who showed you the way.

You both stood in a room, there were a few other workers there, sound engineers etc. Niall nodded his head at a few, he probably knew them from when One Direction performed here.

"Niall my man," you heard that familiar Essex accent, making you and Niall turn to look towards the door. "Olly!! Great show man," Niall said walked over to him giving him a little handshake and hug thing that guys do.

"Thanks bro. And you must be y/n" Olly smiled walking over to you. You have to admit you were a little start struck at the moment, it's not every day you get to meet one of your idols. You soon snapped out of it and hugged him "Hi. The show was amazing" you complimented.

"Thank you, I'm happy you liked it." He smiled.

"Oh yeah y/n was shouting and screaming like there was no tomorrow, 'aaagh Olly I love you aaaagh have my babies'" Niall mimicked making you blush red and slap him on the arm. "You're such a liar Niall, if I recall correctly you were the one who screamed 'Olly have my babies'." You playfully glared at him. He really did do that, you were both in fits of giggles after he shouted that, whilst people were looking at you weirdly.

Olly took a while to stop laughing after yours and Niall's little discussion. "You guys are crazy" he spoke. Niall smiled placing an arm around your shoulder "I know right" he winked.

"But seriously y/nI've heard so much about you. Every time Niall and I meet up, he talks about you." Olly claimed. You raised your eyebrows in Niall's direction "Oh really?"

Niall shrugged his shoulders "I can't help it. You're just so amazing" he said with a cheesy smile on his face.

"Oh you guys stop. You're being too cute" Olly joked.

For the rest of the night Niall, Olly and you chatted. You all promised to hang out again very soon on a double date with his girlfriend, to which you couldn't wait.

"Thanks for tonight Niall" You smiled walking into your apartment. "It's no problem. I had fun, we need to do this more often."

"Agreed."