That's gonna be us

You and Niall were out for a walk in the park, it was a beautiful sunny day. It was very rare Niall got a day off recently with him being on tour and promoting etc. So this was nice, you both couldn't have wished to be anywhere else.

There were little kids playing tag, some on the swings and others complaining to their parents about wanting ice cream, you giggled a little at their pleading faces, Niall had a smile on his face too.

You saw an elderly couple walking a few paces in front of you. You smiled at the sight of them they were holding hands, looking more in love than ever. Niall nudged you a little and whispered "you're staring" to which you snapped out of your little trance. He chuckled a little and gave you a quick kiss. "I love you, do you know that?" he smiled looking into your eyes, you nodded your head, "and i love you more, did you know that?" Niall chuckled shaking his head, "not possible" leaning in to kiss you again.

You heard a little 'aww' sound and you both came out of the kiss and turned towards the voice. It was the elderly woman, she walked towards you with her husband closely behind her, "i'm sorry about interrupting that dear, it's just...." She paused for a second and looked back at her husband who then intertwined their hands together and he nodded his head a little, seeming to mentally communicate with his wife.

"It's just i remember when we were exactly like you" she smiled. "Young and in love.....look at us now." She said whilst her husband gave her a kiss on the forehead. Which made you smile, you saw Niall's lips curl up in to a smile too as you felt his hand grab yours as he interlocked your fingers together.

"I wouldn't change her for the world," the elderly man said. "Treat her well young man, it's worth it," he smiled nodding towards Niall. Niall nodded his head replying with "of course, she's my world" making your heart skip a beat and your face blush. "And she's cute when she blushes" Niall laughed kissing your cheek.

"Again sorry about the interruption, best of luck to you two, i know a genuine couple when i see one and i'm definitely looking at one," the woman said looking at both you and Niall and then winked at you. "Thank you" you replied. And with that they both walked off hand in hand.

Niall turned to you, "That's gonna be us" he said pointing towards the couple. You smiled replying with "I hope so" kissing him.

He pushed a strand of hair away from your face and placed it behind your ear "I'm not going anywhere y/n you're stuck with me." Those words made you the happiest girl alive, because no matter what you knew Niall would always be there for you.

---------------------------------------
Comment/vote I love hearing what you guys think xx