Happy Birthday Niall

"Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Niallllllll

Happy birthday to youuuuuuu"

The crowd finished singing making you as well as the boys on stage and probably the rest of the stadium emotional. Niall was probably the worst considering he had to keep drying his eyes every few seconds.

"You have no idea how much this means to me, thank you guys!" Niall announced. "I'm just a guy from Mullingar.....this doesn't happen to people like me...." He trailed off getting emotional again whilst the crowd 'awwwed'

"Come on boys group hug!" Louis announced bringing them all in to a bone crushing hug.

"In fact I want everyone in this stadium tonight to hug someone right now. Come on. Hug" Louis carried on.

You looked to your right to see Lou their hairdresser, "Awww come here" she said bringing you into a hug. You looked around to see the fans hugging each other.

Today was definitely a day you would never forget. Niall called his family out to join him on tour for his birthday today and of course as you were his girlfriend you were invited along.

"This is the best birthday ever, I'm celebrating my 21st in a stadium with my fans friends and family. I love you all!"

"I can really feel the love in here tonight," Liam spoke. After a few more words Zayn started to talk

"Okay guys I think we should do another the song this one's called Better Than Words. Enjoy"

* 1 hour later *

"I'm so proud of you Niall" the boys had come off stage about ten minutes ago and Maura couldn't stop hugging him and telling him how proud she was of him. It was adorable.

"Thanks ma." Niall smiled hugging her. He caught your eye and winked making you blush.

"Maura I need to show you something," someone called. She turned around "I'll see you in a bit son," and then walked away.

Niall walked over to you, "So"

"So....." You mimicked, he had a giant smirk on his face for some reason, "What's with that mischievous face Ni........"

"We're alone........"

"Yeah......." You replied hesitantly.

"No one to disturb us...." He wriggled his eyebrows.

You smacked him lightly on the arm making him burst out laughing. "Perv," you muttered.

"Always" Niall winked.

"Come here princess." He spoke widening his arms beckoning you to hug him. You didn't hesitate encircling your arms around him as he pulled you in closer resting his chin on top of your head. You both stayed there gently swaying in each other's arms.

"You did great out there tonight," you whispered into his chest.

"It was all so overwhelming and crazy," he replied in the same tone.

"I know, wow. I'm so proud of you Niall Horan."

Niall chuckled a little.

"What?" You asked.

"My mum's been saying that non stop since this morning." You could feel him smiling in your hair as he kissed your head.

"I heard," you laughed along with him.

You leaned away a little to get a look at his face. He had a huge grin, "Kiss me." He whispered. You leaned towards him capturing his lips in a soft sweet kiss

"OOOOH did I interrupt birthday sex?!"

Louis.

"Dammit Louis" Niall muttered against your lips making you chuckle.

"Aww sorry birthday boy but everyone's waiting for you. Come on." He laughed before walking through a pair of double doors.

"Waiting for me for what?" Niall asked furrowing his eyebrows.

A cheeky grin came across your face, "You'll see, come on." You grabbed his hand and pulled him towards your destination.

2 minutes later and Niall was complaining, "just tell meeee pleeeeeease,"

"We're here now. Come on."

You opened the double doors and entered the highest point in the stadium. All of the family/crew were there leaning against the barrier looking at the view of the rest of the stadium.

"Whoa" Niall whispered.

"Come on guys it's about to start!" Harry announced.

"What?" Niall asked.

Instead of answering him you pulled him towards the barrier and a sound went off capturing everyone's attention.

"Fireworks" Niall whispered a smile coming across his face.

A series of colours burst into the night sky, illuminating the stadium.

'Whoa's' and 'they're so pretty' was being said by the people watching.

The very last firework was the most impressive it spelt

"Happy Birthday Niall"

You looked to Niall to see him staring up at the night sky and his eyes were glossed over. He looked down towards you, "Happy birthday Niall," you said leaning in to give him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you so much" he whispered hugging you.

Everyone else was cheering and hollering and enjoying the sparklers. It was definitely a night to remember.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I CAN'T BELIVE HE'S 21! Wow

I hope he has a great birthday! Happy birthday Niall!!!!!!!

2 1 OMG :o

I'm not a big fan of promoting and that kinda stuff but this is quite interesting and I love it so carry on reading if you want to know, if not you don't need to read it ;)

I just wanted to tell you guys. There is an app called Feature Points and basically it's free and completely legal!

What the app does is that it can give you apps for free or even itunes vouchers etc... All you have to do is play a few games and then delete them. It's really good and it would mean a lot if you did download it and used my referral code which is:

NGXKRG

Referral link : http://featu.re/NGXKRG