Backstage

Hope you like it Caoimhe :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wooo good job guys” you cheered as the boys walked back into the room after finishing their show. “You were great” you added. “Aww thanks Caoimhe,” Zayn answered. “I have to say Niall almost missed some of his solos because he was…..distracted….” Louis said towards you wriggling his eyebrows suggestively. You rolled your eyes “Shut up Louis he did amazing” you pouted jokingly. “Speaking of Niall….where is your handsome boyfriend?” Liam asked. You looked around, sure enough he wasn’t in the room.

“Ermm did he not come in after you guys?” you asked concerned. The boys shook their heads, “I should go look for him” you suggested. “I’ll come with you” Harry offered.

The two of you walked down some of the hallways  “Where could he be?” you groaned. “Ooooh lets check the stage” you suddenly wondered. Harry looked uncertain and rubbed the back of his neck nervously “N-no let’s keep looking around here, I’m sure he’ll be here somewhere….” He trailed off, he was hiding something, but you couldn’t quite put your finger on what.

“Okay…….” You said awkwardly. “Oh look lets go check in that room,” Harry pointed towards, changing the subject.

15 minutes later and there was still no sign of him which was extremely weird. Whenever you came to the boys shows he was the first to get off stage and bring you in a sweaty hug, what is he doing?

Harry’s phone buzzed and he brought it out of his pockets to check, once he read the text he let out a little sigh of relief then put it back into his pocket. “What? Was it Niall?” you asked frantically. He shook his head “No….anyway doesn’t look like he’s here. Let’s check the stage after all” he quickly said before literally dragging you, taking you by surprise.

You reached the stage to see no one was there, you sighed defeated “Looks like he’s not he……” you were cut off by Harry pushing you in the middle of the stage before running off. Then a spotlight came on blinding you for a few seconds before you adjusted to the new found light “What the….” You muttered.

That’s when you heard the strum of an all too familiar guitar

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

Your smiled widened as you placed a hand to your mouth from shock. Niall was standing there looking as hot as ever. He looked straight at you with admiration all over his face and the beautiful harmony leaving his lips. He walked towards you leaning to kiss you on the cheek lightly before getting back to singing the song. He knew how much this song meant to you, the lyrics were just so powerful.

Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

He was now standing right in front of you, your eyes locked. It felt like you two were the only people in the world at the moment, nothing could have ruined this moment.

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you

I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, ohoh

He ended, both of you stayed in silence looking into each other’s eyes a small blush appearing on your face. Niall put the guitar down beside you and cupped your cheeks gently caressing, “Caoimhe, I want you to know how much you mean to me, I love you more than words can describe,” he said before leaning in too gently press his lips against yours. “I love you too.” You replied.

Niall intertwined your fingers both of you grinning like idiots “That was beautiful” you praised. “Is that why you mysteriously went missing for a while?” you asked a small smirk appearing on your lips. “Yeah” he grinned sheepishly. “I asked the boys to keep it a secret,” you nodded you head understandingly. “Just so you know….Harry is absolutely terrible when it comes to lying,” you advised.

“HEY” you heard someone shout from somewhere around you.

Niall chuckled “You guys are so nosy” Niall shouted back before looking out at the front row. You furrowed your eyebrows confusingly until realisation hit you and you saw all 4 boys sitting there with innocent smiles on their faces

“Louis….. do you have popcorn….?” You asked disbelievingly. Louis shrugged his shoulders “It was a good show, everyone needs popcorn, especially when it comes to the lovey dovey parts” he winked. “Nice kiss by the way” he added. You blushed furiously and all you could hear was Niall’s laughter, you buried your face in his chest, as he wrapped his arms around you still chuckling at his bandmates.

After a few minutes everyone became silent, you still hid your face cuddling up to Niall who didn’t mind a bit. “Okay…now seriously guys you’re ruining my romantic gesture…get out” he ordered. They all put their hands up surrendering “We’re going. Bye Niall! Bye Caoimhe! You kids stay safe, use protection and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!” Louis shouted before all four of them ran off.

“bloody idiot” Niall mumbled under his breath. “Princess they’ve gone now, you can look up” Niall whispered kissing the top of your head. You looked up and leaned in to kiss him.

“Thank you for doing all this” you mentioned. “Anything for you Caoimhe. Now the night is still young and I have a lot more things planned” he said, “Like what?” you replied. “All in good time princess….all in good time…” he smiled cheekily before holding on to your hand and kissing it gently.