The first time you meet

WARNING: This is the typical starbucks themed one. I was younger when i wrote this (cringe) My writing has gotten better (I promise) So if you don't like this then please move on, i understand that it's cringey :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

You were at Starbucks waiting for your friend who you needed to have a good catch up with. "Hi can I have a chocolate frappucino please?" You asked the man at the counter. He started to get it ready and you waited to the side.

"Hey mate can I get a latte, oooh those doughnuts look nice, 2 of them too please.....actually make that 3," he had a strong Irish accent and you couldn't help but let out a little giggle at how puzzled his face was when having to choose which type of food he wanted.

He started to look towards you and now that you got a good look at him you realised it was THE Niall Horan. "Hiya there, i'm Niall, sorry, I know it might seem like I eat a lot, but what can I say, i'm a growing lad" his laugh was very contagious. "Haha hi i'm Y/N, no problem, I love to eat!" he laughed along with you.

Just then you got a text from your friend it said 'I'm so sorry I can't make it, i'll explain later,'
"Is something wrong?" Niall asked. You explained about having to meet with your friend and her cancelling and it turned out he was on his own anyway so he suggested you guys eat together. You both talked for 2 hours and got each others numbers and let's just say that wasn't the end for you two......

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Cliche i know :/ don't take me to jail!!